7 Years Of Never Settle - Share your OnePlus Journey!

1. Daxit
    Cupcake Nov 30, 2020

Daxit , via OnePlus 6 , Nov 30, 2020 :
    Congratulations OnePlus for 7th Anniversary.This company and its products are really special for me as I have personal reason sharing now.I got TWINS in 2014 when oneplus entered Indian market so I was planning to gift my wife a very special gift and I bot Oneplus phone as she had also gifted me Twins with God grace.Right from one plus 1st phone till now I am buyer of its products.

Optimus_Prime_07 likes this.
  2. itsP1YUSH
    Cupcake Dec 1, 2020

itsP1YUSH , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Dec 1, 2020 :
    Well I find oneplus is coming out to be a challenging brand in India. I would be overwhelmed if oneplus was an INDIAN Brand. What I have a feedback is that oneplus should increase its customer support service .

3. Nikhilmj
    Cupcake Dec 1, 2020

4. M1530797288877
    Cupcake Dec 1, 2020

M1530797288877 , Dec 1, 2020 :
    Hello Team,

I was not so much big fan of one+ since 2018.
    Then I purchased my first 5T device which is I am currently using and this is the best phone I used till now.
    Previously I was samsung phone lover and I purchased all phones from S1 to S7 but after 5T I was very happy with its performance, UI, Camera, Battery life, everything about phone.

And after controlling my all passions , Yesterday I have ordered my another one+ 8T and I am eagerly waiting to hands-on experience and it's beautiful design.

And in the end but not the list NEVER SETTLE 😎 and appreciated work of one+ team.

Regards
    Pritesh
    Mobile number removed by Moderator.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2020

5. The_Unkown , via OnePlus 7 Pro Nebula Blue , Dec 1, 2020 :
    I was following OnePlus from 2015 Aug. But after OnePlus 1 success and OnePlus 3 , OnePlus 3T , I thought they are gonna be deal breaker and they did . They came up with OP5 , OP5T , even 6 and 6T , but to be very Frank , the price of OP6 , OP6T and later version never were appropriate. It was not priced best.

The worst thing happen with a flagship killer was this killer itself started gaining values like being flagship.
    And then OnePlus team started thinking they are making flagship device and trust me , you are absolutely wrong. Your phones were never a flagship.

One thing I like most about OnePlus was its operating system , but with OOS 11 ( sorry One UI bla bla version ) now there is nothing for me in this company.

OnePlus never settle is like OnePlus forgot the path and so can't settle with good things.

The last 2 years have been worst experience with OnePlus devices.
    Slow updates
    Bugs not being fixed
    Hyped pricing and then slashing it by 10-20K (INR) IN just 4-5 months .

6. SnapDragon_01
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 2, 2020

Stickied Post
    SnapDragon_01 , Dec 2, 2020 :
    7 years of Oneplus, best wishes to US!

My story with this brand comes to life in the distant summer of 2014, when wandering the web I encounter a review on a smartphone that would have changed the market, with unprecedented quality and price! Here, one month after September 24 2014, I become part of this huge family, my first OP arrives, the timeless OPO, still in operation in the hands of my mother.
    From that summer onwards 7 years have passed full of emotions, events, contests, surprises, etc.
    I am proud to have taken part in every presentation, filling my happiness in 2018 when I was selected to fly to London and follow the presentation of the Oneplus 6, a unique emotion, to be able to meet some staff members and to be able to chat with the community .
    From there many years have passed, years in which my collection has grown, as documented by my entry in the contest held a little while ago on the forum.

With these few words I want to wish more years of emotions, I want to wish the most sincere wishes to Oneplus, I want to wish the most sincere wishes to all of us who make this fantastic adventure possible every day!

Happy Birthday Oneplus, Happy Birthday Community!

Screenshot_20201202-145010.jpg
    Oneplus Photostory 2018 - OnePlus 6 Launch

Op 7 year.png

@SnapDragon01
    #NeverSettle

7. trimmer likes this.
  8. E1565272812014
    Cupcake Dec 4, 2020

E1565272812014 , Dec 4, 2020 :
    1stly congrats.the only little things lack to me is touch sense in gaming mode.touch reaction is bit slow then

9. MRTLima
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 4, 2020

10. camohan
    Nougat Moderator Dec 4, 2020

camohan , Dec 4, 2020 :
    Hi there, I have removed the phone number from your post. It is not a good idea to share personal information on a public forum.

jlasensiofi and YRJ like this.
  11. ango123456
    Gingerbread Dec 4, 2020

ango123456 , via OnePlus 7T Glacier Blue , Dec 4, 2020 :
    Call waiting notification

Dear All
    hope this email finds you well and safe, i need your support to solve this problem in next update for all oneplus devices,
    we need this option "Call waiting notification" when calling other phone number, this option in all other company as (Xaiomi-samsung-Huawei).
    we love oneplus and waiting this update soon.
    Can you connect this idea to me and most oneplus users

12. F1607159138875
    Cupcake Dec 5, 2020

F1607159138875 , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Dec 5, 2020 :
    Congratulations! I've been a Oneplus user since 2017, started with Oneplus5 8/128, the phone is reliable as AK47. This week I switched to Oneplus8 Pro to gain some cutting edge tech and boy how pleased I am with the screen and camera of the new phone

YRJ likes this.
  13. TrulyOnePlusLove
    Froyo Dec 5, 2020

TrulyOnePlusLove , via OnePlus 8 , Dec 5, 2020 :
    I can agree. People who have never tried an OnePlus before will NEVER understand the power of Oxygen OS.

YRJ likes this.
  14. shahi14323
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 6, 2020

15. YRJ likes this.
  16. camohan
    Nougat Moderator Dec 6, 2020

camohan , Dec 6, 2020 :
    The thread is still open and there is no restrictions on sharing the journey story. It might be not eligible for contest but who cares when it comes to sharing precious memories.
    So, go ahead and share your story.

YRJ and deepankur19 like this.
  17. Tomhall
    Froyo Dec 6, 2020

Tomhall , Dec 6, 2020 :
    Although I may not have been to any OnePlus Events being able to interact with the community through the OnePlus forums, has meant I have felt connected with the company and the philosophy it has.
    I have been a proud owner of the OnePlus 5T and has been my greatest phone I've ever purchased. And I look forward to investing myself into OnePlus even more in both the community and in mobile phones and future ventures of the company!

YRJ likes this.