7 Years Of Never Settle - Share your OnePlus Journey!

1. iamjune8
    Gingerbread Nov 9, 2020

YRJ likes this.
  2. iharshjjain
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 9, 2020

YRJ, Aditya Javadekar and Dresa91 like this.

4. omarobaidan
    Cupcake Nov 9, 2020

YRJ, Dresa91 and Philip_Han like this.
  5. Philip_Han
    Gingerbread Nov 9, 2020

Philip_Han , via OnePlus Nord , Nov 9, 2020 :
    For me it all started a few years after the OnePlus One, which my cousin bought. I thought it was super cool, so a few years later just a month after it dropped I bought the OnePlus 3T. I have been using that device right until the drop of the OnePlus Nord which I am currently using! Looking forward to many great years (and phones) to come😄!

cdnfarmer, Antonio_Luis, YRJ and 3 others like this.
  6. ImaneHeydari
    Froyo Nov 9, 2020

ImaneHeydari , via OnePlus 8T , Nov 9, 2020 :
    I migrated from Motorola to OnePlus 6T. I had heard a lot of things about the OnePlus phones, that they are great in terms of speed, and when I got my OnePlus phone, I believed in it.
    OnePlus phones are really fast, one of the most important features of OnePlus phones is their OS, Oxygen OS!
    About two weeks ago, I bought my OnePlus 8T and OnePlus Buds and I am completely satisfied. Don't know but I love T series because they are special 😁 I became a fan of OnePlus in general. I hope OnePlus be on the right track in the future and as it has so far been able to satisfy its customers, this trend will continue in the future. 👍

7. finbaar
    Froyo Nov 9, 2020

finbaar , via OnePlus 7T , Nov 9, 2020 :
    I had the OnePlus One, remember Cyanogen OS? Moved to the OnePlus 2. Then a big gap. I'm now back with a OnePlus 7T and really enjoying the experience. Bravo OnePlus.

9. Last edited: Nov 10, 2020

10. Dipesh619
    Gingerbread Nov 10, 2020

Aditya Javadekar, YRJ and Dresa91 like this.
  11. A.Saketh Gupta
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 10, 2020

YRJ and Dresa91 like this.

Mitesh_Dutta likes this.
  13. Mitesh_Dutta
    Eclair Nov 10, 2020

Mitesh_Dutta , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Nov 10, 2020 :
    I got my OnePlus 7 Pro brand new when it launched on Amazon.
    1.5 years later its falling apart now. The volume button has popped out from 1 side.
    Buttons have stopped working properly.
    The sides are all scratched up even though i use case 90% of the time.
    Still stuck on android 10 as of November 2020.So few updates even on open beta.
    So many bugs.
    I wish I waited for the iPhone 11 and bought that instead of this Chinese crap.
    OnePlus is basically focusing on making and selling as many models as possible in a year and they forgot about the flagship model of last year.

Dresa91 likes this.
  14. WakeAwake
    KitKat Nov 10, 2020

WakeAwake , Nov 10, 2020 :
    Wow that's awesome story @Dresa91 , can't see ur instagram photos though... and I think the forums link is wrong or doesn't work over here I guess

15. Rajnish_Dhull

Rajnish_Dhull , via OnePlus Nord Blue Marble , Nov 10, 2020 :
    In August ( this year ), I got my first ONE PLUS DEVICE.

1604972577209.jpg

but even before that, I joined this community. And loving this place a lot.
    Checking in daily.
    Submitting forms, ideas.
    There are contests, workshops, and this is like a Big Support Group too.

Here attaching the video of me UNBOXING ONE PLUS NORD ( MY FIRST OP DEVICE )-

16. hojsimpson952

hojsimpson952 , Nov 10, 2020 :
    Well.
    As my Journey with OnePlus is only about two weeks long, i can tell a bit about what made me go with OnePlus in the End, and how my experiences have been so far.
    First time i've heard about OnePlus was in 2013 when there was the Invite Only OP One.
    A Friend of mine had it, and he was stoked.
    I was an iPhone User until 2018 and then i switched to Android by getting a Mate 20 Pro.
    3 Weeks ago my provider offered me good conditions and a new device if i renew my Contract early.
    So there i was. Having to make that Desicison. And then i saw it. The OnePlus 8T.
    I remembered the Brand, i saw Videos from LTT over the years and i looked up the Specs.
    Compared to other devices in that Range This Phone is unbeatable overall. For me, a guy that really loves speed and Specs, the 12 GB Ram, the SoC, the Display made me go for it.
    And what shall i say? I don't regret anything.
    So my phone arrived on a Saturday. I opened the Package, and this was my first look at it.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It was the first time i saw what OnePlus is all about.
    Getting the top Specs for a reasonable fair Price.
    OxygenOS, no Bloatware and just that lightningfast feel that makes me think i bought a 1k € Phone is the OnePlus way.
    But Devices and Specs aside, here is the Real Deal that makes we want to stay with OnePlus.
    The Community. Man, i've never been welcomed so warm and kindly in a Group than by this Community.
    After opening the App for the First time, there was a myriad of people ready to help, sharing stories and Pictures or just chatting.
    And honestly, this is something no other Smartphone Manufracturer manages to do. Bringing the People together.
    After one Week of beeing a member, i even won Buds Z in the Raffle and Oneplus in Cooperation with Telekom got me tricked out with Swag as a Pre Order Bonus.
    Never ever happened before to me.
    [​IMG]
    So i went Out there, falling in Love with the Macro Lens, Shooting Pictures and just enjoying myself using my awesome new Phone.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    I might not be a OP Member from the beginning, but i don't plan on leaving also.
    If you keep getting us awesome new Phones and most importantly, if you keep the Community together, i see no reason to change Brands ever again.
    So Happy Birthday OnePlus. May there be many more years of awesome Community, top notch Phones and Fun.
    I feel like beeing a Member of a Band of Outlaws going against the Stream, and i honestly like that.
    I am stoked to see what the future Holds, and i plan on getting an OnePlus Device in my next Contract extension again.
    Please #neversettle and good fortunes for the future.
    Cheers.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2020

a_agarwal, jlasensiofi, woSch and 4 others like this.
  17. Sheik_Nawaz
    Gingerbread Nov 10, 2020

18. joee430
    Cupcake Nov 10, 2020

19. MskSrini , via OnePlus 6T Midnight Black , Nov 10, 2020 :
    Hello everyone this is my first OnePlus phone which is OnePlus 6t. It is one of the best phone that I had seen that worked for a long time without breaking down or started to have issues or just lost it somewhere. I now own this phone for 1 year and so far have actually yet to see any powerful device amongst my peers (not that they have bad phones it is just that this phone is still very good in performance and camera). Here are some of the best photos I have taken using this phone:

1604975835631.jpg said:

1604975835684.jpg
    1604975835714.jpg
    1604975835847.jpg
    1604975835925.jpg
    So pls keep up the amazing work of creating new and interesting concept phones and really affordable very great phones that rival the other great phones out there.

C1603092803091, YRJ and Dresa91 like this.
  20. ANIX JOJU SEBASTIAN
    Gingerbread Nov 10, 2020

YRJ likes this.