7t Camera via OnePlus 7T

1. DB89
    Cupcake Jan 13, 2021

DB89 , via OnePlus 7T , Jan 13, 2021 :
    There seems to be very limited options on my 7t camera that I can find. I can't find out how to toggle between action mode, etc and other options, or is there such a thing? ( I remember I had these options on my One Plus One where I could slide between camera options) I can only access the pro, portrait, nightscape, etc on the main settings menu.
    Also when taking photos at night it takes ages to focus the photo, can this be turned off?
    Any help is much appreciated

2. MMoo7
    Froyo Jan 14, 2021

MMoo7 , via OnePlus 7T , Jan 14, 2021 :
    Nope there is no action mode, last time I saw it was on my old Xperia Z2. And when capturing photos in dark using nightscape it does take time to capture more light, try using gcam for night shots it's working good for me.

3. Karx100
    Gingerbread Jan 14, 2021

Karx100 , via OnePlus 7T , Jan 14, 2021 :
    You can add those modes by enabling them in custom modes which will be shown along the photo ,video, portrait options. Also nightscape in 7T clicks soft pics and that's a optimization issue so you can't do anything about it but you can use gcam mod as it clicks better pics in night.

4. Karx100
    Gingerbread Jan 14, 2021

5. Bhaveee
    Honeycomb Jan 14, 2021

Bhaveee , via OnePlus 7T , Jan 14, 2021 :
    Welcome to the 2020 buddy. All those ancient modes you were talking about are gone and now the camera is smart enough to switch automatically without you knowing