7T malfunctioning

1. yogesh787
    Cupcake Dec 11, 2019

yogesh787 , Dec 11, 2019 :
    I recently purchased one plus 7T 256 gb
    and I am facing an issue, as I am uploading multiple videos on Instagram story only one is getting posted, rest of the videos are not are not getting uploaded.

I would ask 7t users to kindly trying uploading multiple videos on the Instagram story, I guess all the 7T users will face the same problem.
    If anyone else also faces the same issue kindly comment on this post and report the issue.
    Thank you.

2. ngydat
    KitKat Dec 11, 2019

ngydat , Dec 11, 2019 :
    How many videos are you trying to upload ? On Instagram, it is said you can upload up to 10 photos & videos.

Also, Instagram isn't developed by One Plus.

3. yogesh787
    Cupcake Dec 11, 2019

Oh is it? thanks for telling that Instagram isn't developed by one Plus, I would have never been able to know that without your wise comment.

coming to the issue, try recoding three contineous videos and then upload (only if you're a 7T user).

4. ngydat
    KitKat Dec 11, 2019

ngydat , Dec 11, 2019 :
    Yeah well. From what I read in this forum, it's not that obvious so you can't really blame me.

Also, it would be nice to answer my question ;)

5. yogesh787
    Cupcake Dec 11, 2019

You're question is already answered if you read properly

your question was - "how many videos was I uploading"

my answer was - "Try uploading three contineous videos"

I have tried this in three different one plus 7T all have them have the same issue.
    If you shoot three contineous videos for Instagram story, only one video will get posted, rest two won't.