7T Pro McLaren Edition Did Not Arrive to Smaller Countries via OnePlus 3T

1. OriginalKaniaan
    Gingerbread Nov 7, 2019 at 1:15 PM

OriginalKaniaan , via OnePlus 3T , Nov 7, 2019 at 1:15 PM :
    So I am a customer from Romania and I own a 3T, 7T Pro's limited edition was on my radar since it was announced and I was going to buy it as soon as its sale wouldve started.
    I received the email notification and went on the official website only to see it out of stock, it is also on preorder status on Emag (biggest local online shop) to this date. I feel a bit pissed honestly since I was told by OnePlus on their own website that the phone would arrive at a certain date for 859€ and waited that phone.
    If we go and check countries like Bulgaria, Greece, Slovenia and other smaller countries, we see that they dont have the McLaren Edition as well but when you head to UK or India the phone is in Stock even today. I called the UK support since Romania didnt have an official number, emailed OnePlus support, even tried the livechat with that fake incompetent bot, no one offered me info regarding the product, I wanted to buy the McLaren Edition after waiting for years for a worthy upgrade and this really feels like a douche move.
    If anyone has any info to offer I would be glad to hear it and I know how toxic this community can also be when anyone says anything bad about OnePlus but, you shouldnt promise me that a product will be on sale if youre not going to bring it on the market.

2. Budruel
    KitKat Nov 7, 2019 at 1:21 PM

Budruel , Nov 7, 2019 at 1:21 PM :
    I can understand that you want that phone, but you sound a bit melodramatic.

It's a damn phone to make an international call and go around the subject for a "promise."

Import it from India if you are so interested.

3. OriginalKaniaan
    Gingerbread Nov 7, 2019 at 1:28 PM

OriginalKaniaan , via OnePlus 3T , Nov 7, 2019 at 1:28 PM :
    I talked about that as well but I cant order from UK to another country, thats what the support told me. This was the phone I wanted, I didnt really think I would have issues buying it. If I am buying something I usually desire the best available option of that given time. I also went to Samsung to check Note 10+ since I kinda kept it as a second phone I might buy, but knocked it out of my list since they told they dont offer the Samsung earbuds for free with it anymore. I would hold on to my 3T but it started to show its age and I dont want to risk my own data.

4. ngydat
    KitKat Nov 7, 2019 at 1:36 PM

5. Hananie
    Eclair Nov 8, 2019 at 7:39 PM

Last edited: Nov 11, 2019 at 4:26 PM

Gmeldridge likes this.