7T Pro McLaren edition is detected as regular 7T Pro by Oxygen OS via OnePlus 6T

1. l34sh
    Cupcake Nov 22, 2019

l34sh , via OnePlus 6T , Nov 22, 2019 :
    So I just bought the McLaren Edition of 7T Pro, after the initial setup, there is no McLaren based theme anywhere to be found!

The wallpapers, icon pack, color accents, Horizon Light color, fingerprint animation, even the boot screen are all stock. I've checked the customization settings and it's all stock with no McLaren options anywhere.

Even the about phone section in settings shows regular 7T Pro. I have seen people with McLaren edition and the About Phone section shows the phone image with black and orange wallpaper. For me it shows the regular blue wallpaper for 7T Pro .

Is there any way to fix this?

2. Aravindh_S
    Donut Nov 22, 2019

Aravindh_S , via OnePlus 7T Pro , Nov 22, 2019 :
    Bro be it any thing get it replaced. Even if it is a scratch. They charge premium money and these guys are fooling us around and taking customers for granted. My type c port is faulty when I use type c to 3.5mm adaptor official one. They want to open the device to fix it. They don't want to replace less than 20 days old phone. So get it replaced bro.

3. dskumar1978
    Cupcake Nov 26, 2019

dskumar1978 , Nov 26, 2019 :
    This Exactly My Situation as well. I got the phone but its missing the Mclaren Icon Pack and all the back ground etc. are on regular OP themes only. But the phone info shows that its a OP7T Pro With 12 GB Ram with 256 GB ROM

l34sh likes this.
  4. l34sh
    Cupcake Nov 26, 2019