7t pro McLaren "hey Google" confirmation beep has disappeared since Android 11 update last week. via OnePlus 7T Pro 5G

1. Daveyboy330
    Cupcake May 16, 2021

Daveyboy330 , via OnePlus 7T Pro 5G , May 16, 2021 :
    Hi everyone. since Android 11 updated last week, my "hey Google" confirmation beep is gone. I've tried everything. They don't have a McLaren edition Forum section, so I'm posting this here and in the general 7 series section.

I have a 7t pro McLaren edition and since Android 11 was updated a few days ago My Google Assistant has ceased providing me with that little bell confirmation when I say "hey Google", so I have no idea if the phone actually heard me or not. For me that is a major issue and I've spent hours online reading all kinds of other people with the same problem giving instructions, but not specifically McLaren edition users or OnePlus users for that matter. Just Android users in general and many of these people started having this issue over a year ago and have no idea how to fix it
    All I know is for me, it started the moment that Android 11 was installed which was just a couple days ago. Most of the instructions online about how to get the OK Google beep back on are from at least 6 months ago, and they almost all begin with going into your settings menu and then scrolling down and clicking the accessibility option. But the problem is, there is no more accessibility option in the settings menu like there used to be. It has been removed with Android 11. I have gone into the Google Assistant settings and tried everything and spent hours upon hours with no luck. I can say that when I put my Bluetooth icon on and put my headphones on, and I say OK Google or hey Google, the little confirmation beep is there. But that's only when I have my Bluetooth headphones on which is rare.

If anyone has any recent issues like the one I just mentioned and has a solution for it, please let me know, as the OK Google function is something I've become largely dependent on, but without hearing a confirmation ding, it's almost useless.

Thank you kindly