8 pro display issues via OnePlus 5

1. R@hit91
    Donut Aug 7, 2020

R@hit91 , via OnePlus 5 , Aug 7, 2020 :
    Hi Good morning everyone,

I purchased OnePlus 8 pro on August 6 2020 via Amazon . Within 1 day of use I started to notice issues with my phone display. I was watching HDR content in Netflix when I noticed the black crush issue followed by screen tinting and the punch hole banding and the black bar issue all evident on the phone. I was surprised to see that the issues wasn't resolved even with all the s/w updates already installed on the device.

Would surely won't to know the thoughts of the OnePlus support team on that . I would like to know are these issues would be fixed or not.

Now feeling that it wasn't a wise option to spend more than rs 55000 on a smartphone that has a faulty display.

2. malidan
    Nougat Aug 7, 2020

malidan , Aug 7, 2020 :
    So you ignored all the reports and listened to hype.
    The phone was released when? And the issue still prevails there is your answer.

Good luck.

3. R@hit91
    Donut Aug 7, 2020

R@hit91 , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Aug 7, 2020 :
    Yup . I admit that I listend to the hype. Thought OnePlus would have fix the issue by now engaging all their partners helped them creating the device

LOCKDOWN117 likes this.

5. malidan
    Nougat Aug 8, 2020

LOCKDOWN117 likes this.

8550707 and otto2 like this.
  7. Adrian1976 , via OnePlus 8 Pro Glacial Green , Aug 8, 2020 :
    And just because there's a report about it so what lol it happens with every phone, do you seriously think I'd keep it if the screen had issues, what you doing on a OP forum anyway if you don't even own it.

8550707 and otto2 like this.
  8. malidan
    Nougat Aug 9, 2020

malidan , Aug 9, 2020 :
    Fanboys have been saying this since the OPO, in an attempt to justify mediocrity.
    There must be a lot of faulty units, again.

9. malidan
    Nougat Aug 9, 2020

malidan , Aug 9, 2020 :
    Yep of that I have no doubt after your two comments.:p
    It was on the 7's it's on the 8's and it's on the Nord.🤔

12. Sagar_M
    Cupcake Aug 9, 2020

Sagar_M , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Aug 9, 2020 :
    faulty umit i think...mine was good but touch sensitivity is low...and in games even in fnatuc mode its worst.
    one plus 3t was far better

13. Sagar_M
    Cupcake Aug 9, 2020

Sagar_M , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Aug 9, 2020 :
    how is ur toucj sensitivity in gaming

15. malidan
    Nougat Aug 9, 2020

malidan , Aug 9, 2020 :
    🤔
    Next

🤔
    Finally

Not so perfect then? 🤔
    I bet there is more :rolleyes:

16. R@hit91
    Donut Aug 10, 2020

17. cvora79
    Froyo Aug 10, 2020

cvora79 , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Aug 10, 2020 :
    I'm using Oneplus 8 pro, and screen is perfect. You know, only people who have issues complaining, other enjoy device. So you only see those who have problems, and that makes you think all devices are flawed. In reality maybe 5% is faulty, but you only read their comments caise they are complaining [e]1f609[/e]

18. malidan
    Nougat Aug 10, 2020

malidan , Aug 10, 2020 :
    You are say the same thing people always say for it to turn out not to be true. How do I know your not a settler who has gone past the returns period and your here doing what the FB's always do, deny

Where is your proof it 5% of devices that are faulty?
    I could say it's 95% area that faulty, prove me wrong.
    It is laughable you just quote a random figure and then say " IN REALITY" 😂😂

19. cvora79
    Froyo Aug 10, 2020

cvora79 , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Aug 10, 2020 :
    Honestly i don't care if you are sceptical. I enjoy my new phone, my life and spending my money. I tried to explain whats the problem, and you can keep using old phone cause you are affraid of faults. If the rate of faults is bigger, this forum would be overwhelmed with negative comments and experience, and as we see that's not the case. 🤞

20. R@hit91
    Donut Aug 10, 2020

R@hit91 , via OnePlus 5 , Aug 10, 2020 :
    Honestly if your are posting that you don't care only because you think you have a perfect device doesn't means that the people with faulty displays or any other issues won't be vocal on the forum . The forum and community is there so that all the people who had purchased a product from OnePlus can share there experience and feedback with the company and the community . So that the company doesn't have a manoply .

I wish you good luck that you had a perfect device and I am happy for you .

But anyone who is having issue with the product can share their feedback with the company .