8t lagging and audio issues! via OnePlus 8T T-Mobile

1. U1609981116312 , via OnePlus 8T T-Mobile , Jan 27, 2021 :
    Hey guys, somewhat new to this community. I recently went from the standard oneplus 8 to the 8t with tmobile and I've been having a lot of issues.. The first thing I noticed is randomly the screen won't turn on, I've even missed a few calls because the screen will just stay black and won't allow me to swipe to answer. I would have to hold the power until it restarted. Pretty frustrating, but that hasn't happened in a couple weeks. The next issue is when I'm listening to music, it'll randomly start skipping around, or just stop emitting any music all around. A few times now, it'll randomly pop up with a message saying "system UI not responding". The last issue is anytime I try to go into camera from the lock screen (double tapping power button) the screen goes black and the camera doesn't pull up. I have to unlock the phone and manually go to the camera app. Has anyone else had these issues?! Going into this phone I expected the greatness I got from the standard oneplus 8 and so far I'm really disappointed..

2. puccellino
    Lollipop Jan 28, 2021

puccellino , Jan 28, 2021 :
    Hi,

Sorry to hear of your experience. To be honest, there has been a plethora of issues related to the 8T. You only need to look through the section that you posted this thread in. Many related to system lags, screens blacking and system UI error messages. For some, upgrading to the latest software caused the issue. For others they had the problem from when they opened the box, and the update fixed the problem.

I would suggest you report your issue to oneplus through customer support.

https://forums.oneplus.com/feedback/

And log your issue as a bug. The more details you give them to try and replicate the issue, the easier is is to get a fix.

Please also look through the 8T section and starting point too, so see if someone has already got a workaround for your problem.

Goof luck.