Gor. likes this.
  4. Gor.
    New Star of Community Award 2021 Oct 8, 2021

Gor. , Oct 8, 2021 :
    No problem, you're welcome :).

5. Nishan_Loshan
    Donut Nov 26, 2021

Nishan_Loshan , Nov 26, 2021 :
    I would recommend ************* screen protector where I bought one for my 8T and it is pretty decent actually. It gives good protection for the display and the self-healing feature is working as I saw some scratches are wearing off. I'll share the link for you,
    https://www.*************.com/oneplus-8t-screen-protectors-scratch-guards.html

6. Gor.
    New Star of Community Award 2021 Nov 26, 2021

Gor. , Nov 26, 2021 :
    Hey there,

If I checked the link correctly, it looks like these are plastic ones. The OP was probably looking for an alternative to the official OnePlus tempered glass screen protectors so I guess he/she may not prefer plastic since OnePlus doesn't sell any plastic ones for the 8T ;).

As a suggestion, your post is appreciated :).

Z1617194172637 likes this.
  7. Nishan_Loshan
    Donut Nov 27, 2021

Nishan_Loshan , Nov 27, 2021 :
    But what he/she mentioned is just a screen protector from 3rd party and not tempered glass so I suggested it. By the way thanks for the appreciation!

Gor. likes this.
  8. Gor.
    New Star of Community Award 2021 Nov 27, 2021

Gor. , Nov 27, 2021 :
    Yes, true, the OP didn't mention clearly. However, since he/she mentions 'oneplus doesn't ever keep any in stock' I thought he/she was looking for an alternative company that makes tempered glasses since OnePlus only keeps tempered glasses and not plastic ones ;).

But, there is also that possibility too that he/she may prefer plastic so yeah that's fine :). It may also help someone else who may come across this thread looking for suggestions on screen protectors and see your link and probably interest them.