Network/Connectivity 9.0.2 OP6 BUG! Can't send MMS while connected to WIFI, Tmobile USA

1. G_Jeff_Wassel_QlzY Eclair Nov 2, 2018

G_Jeff_Wassel_QlzY, Nov 2, 2018 :
    Found an annoying 9.0.2 bug. Cannot send an MMS (picture) message while connected to wifi. It just sits there trying to send until I turn off wifi and LTE takes over. Then it sends immediately. I'm using Textra and I'm on T-Mobile in the USA and have never had this issue prior to updating to 9.0.2 today.

2. SolarEclipse KitKat Nov 2, 2018

SolarEclipse, Nov 2, 2018 :
    No issues here.

3. Pär Holmgren Cupcake Nov 20, 2018

Pär Holmgren, Nov 20, 2018 :
    I have the same problem. I cannot send MMS while conected to Wifi. If I turn Wifi off everything works fine. I use the standard app on my OP6. This is a new problem after udate to oxygen 9.0.2. OTA 181026. (I have Telia Sweden.)

4. Tekcoord Cupcake Dec 25, 2018

Tekcoord, Dec 25, 2018 :
    Similar but worse, I cannot send video via mms. I can receive, but I cannot send. I can send photos, just not videos. I'm using the MacLaren 6T and just using the standard app. In the US with unlocked phone on AT&T. Fails on wifi or cell data.

When using the app and trying to attach, videos do not even show in the list. When going to the gallery to share, the app doesn't show as an option. I agree with Par, I think OnePlus should get involved in this thread as it seems to be an OS glitch.

5. SolarEclipse KitKat Dec 25, 2018

SolarEclipse, Dec 25, 2018 :
    Try the Android Messages app instead of OnePlus'.

6. gregcra Cupcake Feb 11, 2019

gregcra, Feb 11, 2019 :
    Have you found a fix for this? I have the same issue wifi/mms … i'm use Messages from Google as my app. thx

7. Roger.T Honeycomb Feb 11, 2019

Roger.T, Feb 11, 2019 :
    Go to Developer Options and set "Mobile Data Usage Always activated" on.
    That could help...