[Submitted] 9.0.2 Sucks

1. rkj347
    Eclair Dec 25, 2018

rkj347 , Dec 25, 2018 :
    Yeah There Are a lot of bugs in this 9.02 which include battery drain, My phone has started to hang a couple of times and i have to restart the phone ( rip fastest phone ) and even sometimes bluetooth /headphone jack output is low and is fixed when i restart my phone and the bug captured notification is too annoying i get that atleast 8-10 times a day

2. Raresch
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 25, 2018

Raresch , Dec 25, 2018 :
    I don't have this type of problems. The battery life is actually better in Android Pie for me( I went from 5h and a little of SOT to 6h or above. It might not look much, but 1h more from 5h is 20%, which is good). Did you turn on Battery optimizations and Adaptive battery?

Try to clear cache from recovery after every update. This will not wipe the data. I always cleared cache and I didn't had any lag problems.

What apps were you using when the phone hangs up?

I had a problem after I have updated to the original Pie update (9.0.1) which was making the NFC payments useless. The only way to fix that was to make a factory reset. I know it's not a thing you want to hear, but it might be good to do that because it seems Android Pie change a lot o things under the hood and some things might require the factory reset. My NFC problem happened on Essential and Pixel 2 phones as well.

Also, you can wait for the answer from the bug hunters, before making the factory reset.