90Hz and 90FPS (Vsync) on all APPS AND GAMES

1. C3C0
    Froyo Jun 16, 2019

C3C0 , Jun 16, 2019 :
    well, this is not the command that changes user settings. This is a completely different thing. "ADB shell settings put global" is a user settings command and is persisted across reboots.

Shery4life and skip029 like this.
  2. Moonvain
    Gingerbread Jun 16, 2019

Moonvain , Jun 16, 2019 :
    Thank you for clarifying this one, and thanks for the awesome work as always sir [e]1f44d[/e]

Shery4life and C3C0 like this.
  3. Moonvain
    Gingerbread Jun 16, 2019

4. Moonvain
    Gingerbread Jun 16, 2019

5. Budruel
    KitKat Jun 16, 2019

Budruel , Jun 16, 2019 :
    Do it from the web browser

6. malidan
    Nougat Jun 16, 2019

malidan , Jun 16, 2019 :
    :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: OMG!
    Another post for the fanboys

Keyboard warrior? Says the guy who entered the thread Off-topic.
    :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

I've seen the XDA video and this thread is making claims the video didn't.:p

7. Moonvain
    Gingerbread Jun 18, 2019

Moonvain , Jun 18, 2019 :
    Just try it you pathetic loser, all you do is rant without actually owning the device. You're just like a self-privilege kid whining about the things he never even experienced for himself.

Either try it first hand and say something, or don't say something at all based on beliefs. Being overly subjective is a sickness, and you're full of it.

Discostu likes this.
  8. malidan
    Nougat Jun 18, 2019

malidan , Jun 18, 2019 :
    PERSONAL ATTACK NOW.:tearsofjoy:
    Try first hand, no thanks the ghost touch thing has seen to that.
    I'm being overly subjective with my money.:p:p

ilovesoneplus likes this.
  9. Moonvain
    Gingerbread Jun 19, 2019

Moonvain , Jun 19, 2019 :
    Lmao, ghost touch has been fixed in 9.5.7, I know because I've tried it.

10. malidan
    Nougat Jun 19, 2019

11. Moonvain
    Gingerbread Jun 19, 2019

Budruel and Discostu like this.
  12. malidan
    Nougat Jun 20, 2019

malidan , Jun 20, 2019 :
    I love when people make themselves look stupid, so not fixed as you said then:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

So you need to launch another personal attack as you have no Facts to back you up again :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

I guess thoese users are the same as all the other that reported the issue in the first place:tearsofjoy:
    Remind me to come back and laugh again when the software botch goes wrong.
    I see the latest update is going to correct the touch sensitivity that wasnt an issue before the fix, its unravelling already.
    One doesn't have own a device to comment, OP owners spend all their time commenting on every other brand proves that point.;)

13. O1561027743259
    Cupcake Jun 20, 2019

14. Moonvain
    Gingerbread Jun 20, 2019

Moonvain , Jun 20, 2019 :
    You talking about facts is hilarious. While you yourself "believes" what we post are lies, yet you didn't actually experience it yourself.. So full of subjective views and cites "facts" for another. Funny man, lmao.

In terms of credibility, device owners are more credible than those who comment based on belief alone. Objective over subjective. Keep humiliating yourself more,it's hilarious, lol.

Discostu likes this.
  15. malidan
    Nougat Jun 20, 2019

malidan , Jun 20, 2019 :
    Your doing dont know when he's beaten thing now and thr more you say the worse it gets for you.

FIXED is what you and it ain't end of story
    That's what the FACTS and REAL owners say, you know the ones you tried to discredit here.

I personally never made any claims.:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
    So why are you trying to make out I did?:p:p:p

This is the true nature of the fanboy, he known not what he speaks he will say anything to right.:rolleyes:

As I said earlier I will be overly subjective with my money, I won't be buying anything with what seems.as far as I'm concerned, to be a hardware issue.
    I will leave that to the fans.;)

Last edited: Jun 20, 2019

16. Moonvain
    Gingerbread Jun 20, 2019

Moonvain , Jun 20, 2019 :
    Lmao, and what is my post all about before you came here being overly bitter? Then when presented with facts that actually came from the device and its users, you deny it and accuse it as lying? And then proceed to bask about "facts" and what not, by what? What's backing your initiative here in accordance to the topic? None, zero, nadah, null credibility, and then you call me a fanboy, lmao, while I have 5 different phone brands in my posession... Seriously, you're the funniest hypocritical basher I've seen yet. Goodluck living with that mindset.

Btw, this forced 90hz will remain awesome as it is, with or without your biased opinion. Won't reply to you anymore, I have fed the troll long enough.

Budruel and Discostu like this.
  17. Sai KrishnaD
    Gingerbread Jun 20, 2019

Sai KrishnaD , Jun 20, 2019 :
    Well

getting trolled......it's ok buddy what you discovered and try to share is awesome

troll is part of internet world

It would be really be a great experience to game at 90 fps
    I don't know how much it effects the battery but I would be happy to use it on full hd rather than at 2k

This post would help a lot of gamers out there

btw wanted to ask does this tutorial support other 90hz phones and can you play pubg at 90fps? in game it's locked 40 or 60 I guess

18. malidan
    Nougat Jun 20, 2019

malidan , Jun 20, 2019 :
    Dude your drowned in your own bs, and making up scenarios.
    You keep answering with nothing you launch personal attacks because you can prove nothing .
    You said the ghost issue was fixed and it is not, I produced evidence that the effect and you try to blag your way out by saying owners don't own the device and just came here to make noise.
    I don't need own anything to produce evidence, as OP acknowledged the issue and have issued updates to fix it. FACT.
    I didn't bash anything in questiond what you said and you have provided NOTHING. So in the original forum manner before you FANBOTS came along, I didnt happen.
    Whatever you are a moderator of they have selected the wrong person for the job your ignorance is beyond belief. I can see why the moderation on the forum is so BIASED. Stop making yourself look like an idiot.

I think you need to watch the Gary explains on high freash rates, I would tell what is what but I will let you find out for yourself.
    Read the article again and the read your op.

https://www.xda-developers.com/oneplus-7-pro-true-90hz-display-mode/

Forcing the screen to 90 hz would make very little differance to a 30 fps game.:rolleyes:

Last edited: Jun 20, 2019

19. malidan
    Nougat Jun 20, 2019

malidan , Jun 20, 2019 :
    Read instead of talking, you won't find the mention of game frame rates anywhere just the screens.
    It's only 90hz, not 120 like the Razer.:tearsofjoy:

https://www.xda-developers.com/oneplus-7-pro-true-90hz-display-mode/

20. Sai KrishnaD
    Gingerbread Jun 20, 2019