90HZ is a high refresh rate , well think again Sharp are back with 240HZ

1. malidan
    Marshmallow Nov 2, 2019

malidan , Nov 2, 2019 :
    You bet. The device has exceeded my expectations and will be in my pocket until the next one arrives.

Liehjan likes this.
  2. PVS Kharoud
    Marshmallow Senior Moderator Nov 3, 2019

PVS Kharoud , Nov 3, 2019 :
    Thread mostly cleaned. Please refrain from getting into arguments any further. If one wants to create a post, create without any kind of name calling and insults. Any further infractions will lead to warnings.

PVS

pablofg1978, mlulic and Discostu like this.
  3. ilovesoneplus
    Jelly Bean Nov 3, 2019

ilovesoneplus , Nov 3, 2019 :
    How many warnings did u issue?

malidan likes this.
  4. PVS Kharoud
    Marshmallow Senior Moderator Nov 3, 2019

PVS Kharoud , Nov 3, 2019 :
    I can't disclose that, and again this is going off topic so please refrain from further off topic posting

Discostu likes this.
  5. malidan
    Marshmallow Nov 3, 2019

malidan , Nov 3, 2019 :
    The article said this

No mention of frame rate, smoothness, or speed by the article writer, so how do you come to your assumption.

6. Discostu
    Jelly Bean Nov 4, 2019

Discostu , via OnePlus 7 Pro Almond , Nov 4, 2019 :
    Because your unscientific "news" article said this:

Screenshot_20191015-063629.jpg Screenshot_20191015-063552.jpg

7. malidan
    Marshmallow Nov 4, 2019

malidan , Nov 4, 2019 :
    78 % of the people survey aimed thay saw an improvement, when suggested 90 Hz was in use.
    But it wasn't and chrome was capped at 60.

Screenshot_20191101_184313.jpg

78% of users/ owners couldn't tell the difference between 60hz and 60hz, this is the reality of perception and not visual recognition.

I fail to see how people looking at something and saying what they can see is unscientific.
    Thousand maybe millions of studies would have been conducted this way. :rolleyes:

8. Discostu
    Jelly Bean Nov 5, 2019

Discostu , via OnePlus 7 Pro Almond , Nov 5, 2019 :
    And yet you still cannot produce any scientific studies that substantiate your claims that no one can see & perceive the difference between 60 - 90hz.

Hmmmm wonder why that is?

Oh I know, because once again you're spreading misinformation and cannot substantiate your claims with anything more credible than - a poorly constructed "news article" / Twitter poll / Garbage YouTube videos.

Nice to see where you go for science. LOL.

9. malidan
    Marshmallow Nov 5, 2019

malidan , Nov 5, 2019 :
    You seem to be a little confused as to what a scientific experiment actually is .
    Explian why this test was not scientific?
    If you read the illustration you can see the conditions have the test have been set.

Screenshot_20191101_184313.jpg
    The ECS test seemed to be pretty scientific with tools measuring the response of each unit in:
    . Refresh rate per second snapshot
    . Frames per second snapshot
    . Frames per second Continuous
    . Fefresh rate Continuous
    . Refresh rate mapped
    . Frames. Per Second mapped
    . All devices tested at the same location.
    . All devices tested under the same condition.
    . All devices test at the same time.

That sound pretty scientific to me.

He also used several tools to conduct the same tests.

I have also produced user and owner tests, most people would call that Real World Testing.
    That beats thevcopy and paste information that is not relevant to the thread anyday.

The thread is about high refresh rates not about perception, that led to 78% of People that filled in a survey being, badly wrong. :rolleyes:

You don't seem able produce any kind of information that is relevant or inline with the thread title.

Now move along and stop spamming the thread, I'm sure this was mentioned to you by another member. :rolleyes:

10. SuppNyUs
    Eclair Nov 6, 2019 at 10:38 PM