A 10/10 audio experience – Introducing the Bullets Wireless Z

1. Aditya Pruthi , via OnePlus Community App , May 12, 2020 :
    I am simply asking...... Is there the support for other brand smartphones also for the magnetic play/pause "for the music to resune on its own as quoted by the company" in the bullets wireless z???

2. Axy sty , via OnePlus 7 Mirror Gray , May 12, 2020 :
    YES there is

3. Axy sty , via OnePlus 7 Mirror Gray , May 12, 2020 :
    it doesn't resume, it will just turn on , and it will pause when you connect them

4. Aditya Pruthi , via OnePlus Community App , May 12, 2020 :
    Have you tried it??? I have asked almost 7 officials over call, chat, email and even the rewires all say that this function is currently limited to oneplus devices.... How can you be so sure?? One plus company om it's own claims that this function is only limited to their devices.??? How can you be so sure??

5. Aditya Pruthi , via OnePlus Community App , May 12, 2020 :
    That's what im saying... I want that resume feature. If oneplus is providing something for the whole public then the non OP users too should get tye same compatibility as the OP users are getting. I mean then they should have bundled/shipped it within the box of their smartphones. Why shipped for the public community.? I really need this feature.

6. agarwalshreya
    Froyo May 13, 2020

7. _Aditya_Jain_
    Honeycomb May 13, 2020

_Aditya_Jain_ , via OnePlus 5T , May 13, 2020 :
    I understand your concern. So, I'll address them in 2 parts.

1) Firstly, I have both versions of the Bullet Wireless headphones and I can confirm that the Auto Play function is only supported with OnePlus 5 and above.
    The Auto Pause function is supported for all devices.

2) Secondly, OnePlus seeks to create an ecosystem of its devices that sync with each other seamlessly like any other brand. So I think that's why this feature is reserved for OnePlus devices.

Sunil+ likes this.
  8. Axy sty , via OnePlus 7 Mirror Gray , May 13, 2020 :
    as per the understanding , it will launch along with OnePlus 8 series , most probably within this month.

9. Aditya Pruthi , via OnePlus Community App , May 13, 2020 :
    Dp you know any workaround to get this feature from a 3rd party app or some setting. It would be of great help.

10. Sairoyal
    Cupcake May 13, 2020

11. _Aditya_Jain_
    Honeycomb May 13, 2020

_Aditya_Jain_ , via OnePlus 5T , May 13, 2020 :
    The feature has been baked into OxygenOS but all I could find in the forum was this article about an app created by a member.
    Please remember, I have no experience relating to this particular app and how it affects your user experience.

https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/app-bluetooth-autoplay-an-alternative-to-earphone-mode.1006381/

12. BSN1972
    Froyo May 13, 2020

13. ManjuYashu
    Cupcake May 13, 2020

14. Z1542454664049
    Cupcake May 13, 2020

15. shadysunn
    Cupcake May 13, 2020

16. karthikeyan.m
    Froyo May 13, 2020

karthikeyan.m , May 13, 2020 :
    Ordered by the next day of release, still waiting to ship from Oneplus due to this pandemic situation. But waiting eagerly. ;)

17. TotallyStud.
    Cupcake May 13, 2020