G_plusone , May 15, 2019 :
    True but as you said
    We cannot say much

iNtEnSePL likes this.
  2. Xnatty
    Honeycomb May 16, 2019

Xnatty , May 16, 2019 :
    -first post ever in this topic
    -no I don't want likes I'm not in to the whole idea of getting a better role , in the end it's just a dessert name and it won't give you any permissions
    - other post was closed due to lack of some links, people wanted to talk about it more but couldn't due to it being closed.
    - I don't intend on buying it since I'm a T user , I will wait for the T variant and buy it since they usually fix most bad reviews from the normal (7/pro) version, T offers more advancement as they keep the normal versions low key.

Staticx likes this.
  3. Grilled_Trout
    Gingerbread May 16, 2019

Grilled_Trout , May 16, 2019 :
    That 90-hz display...

If it were a laptop or a PC monitor complemented by a capable system, then a high refresh rate would always be my pick, no questions asked.

On phones though? My 6T's screen, which is nothing to brag about in comparison to some other competitors, performs very well, and it is still snappy as ever. The new screen may feel snappier, but really, how much would you benefit from that, at the expense of battery life?

Xnatty likes this.
  4. huxley1t
    Gingerbread May 16, 2019

huxley1t , May 16, 2019 :
    90fps with supported app. If the app dev decided to sticks with 60, there is nothing oneplus can do, and it is not oneplus's problem. You need to get the logic right.