A comparison of the Tudia and Diztronic cases from a person who nomally doesn't use cases.

1. Genuous
    Gingerbread Aug 7, 2014

Genuous , Aug 7, 2014 :
    Hello everyone. Seeing as I have never owned a case for any of my phones prior to the OPO, I decided to buy two cases for it because this is the first phone I'm actually proud to have. I have a desire to protect it as much as I can, yet want it to still be able to look good as well!

If I'm going to have a case, it's going to be reliable. At first, there hasn't been many that I could pick from, which made me kinda sad. That's why I'm overjoyed that these two cases came out! So far, I have the Black Tudia the Blue Diztronic cases to look at.

To those who are on the fence between these two cases, here's a short comparison of them. This is completely my own opinion, but you're free to say otherwise in the comments below. :)

Looks: Tudia > Diztronic
    Again, this may be my own opinion, but I actually like the design of the Tudia case, specifically the glossy part of the top and bottom bumpers. Though to the people who prefer minimalistic designs, the Diztronic will be an excellent choice. For choices of colors, I'm going to side with Diztronic.

Feel: Diztronic > Tudia
    Having a consistent texture made the Diztronic feel much more comfortable to hold. Smooth and sleek, that's how I like it. The case is indeed smaller than the Tudia, yet it still feels like it can offer the same protection, regardless of how thin it is. The Tudia has more grip from its bumpers, along with giving it bulk and attracting some dust.

Removability: Diztronic > Tudia
    As for switching out the cases constantly, I honestly had a hard time taking out the Tudia case because of how thick the bumpers at the end were. I don't know if I was removing it incorrectly, but I felt that I was going to break my phone just attempting to pry a corner open. The Diztronic was just the opposite, easy to slide on, easy to take off.

Buttons: Tie
    They may not be the best at pressing the power and volume buttons with ease, but not many cases can really perfect that. It's not like I have a hard time pressing either of them. I just have to get used to adding a little more force to the buttons. Not a big deal.

Front-face protection: Tie
    I use a Nillkin screen protector along with these cases, and even when face down, there's about a millimeter distance (more or less) from the screen to my table on both of them. Your front's guaranteed to be safe, unless you place your OPO on a rugged surface or something like that.

Price: Tudia > Diztronic (slightly, lol)
    I got my Tudia case at Newegg for a total of $10.64 USD and the Diztronic at its official website for $11.49 USD (with a $1 discount). Not really a big difference, but either way, you're getting your money's worth for these cases.

Drop/scratch test: No, just no.
    I baby my OPO way too much to even consider any thought like that. :( Though from the drop tests I've seen from YouTube videos using different phones, these two brands are sure to be reliable!

Overall: I prefer the Diztronic over the Tudia.
    Why? It feels nice (not saying the Tudia doesn't), the colors offered for the Diztronic cases look excellent as well, it's affordable for a case that ships from the US, and there's a lot of support from it on the XDA forums. I'm also sure that it'll protect my phone on the off-chance that something unfortunate does happen to it.

To those who still slightly favor the Tudia, get it. There really isn't much of a difference between the usage of these cases. They are TPU after all, and will offer a similar type of protection regardless of whichever one you pick.

photo 1.JPG photo 2.JPG photo 3.JPG photo 4.JPG photo 5.JPG

2. mahvi
    Jelly Bean Aug 7, 2014

3. swiftb12305
    Honeycomb Aug 7, 2014

4. Sard0nyx
    Gingerbread Aug 7, 2014

ronoldo likes this.
  5. Deartheo
    Gingerbread Aug 7, 2014

Deartheo , Aug 7, 2014 :
    Appreciate the comparison. Ordered the Diztronic myself. It should arrive in a few days.

ronoldo and Brummie61 like this.
  6. benbeck08
    Jelly Bean Aug 7, 2014

benbeck08 , Aug 7, 2014 :
    Nice Comparison!

ronoldo likes this.
  7. Raptor619
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 7, 2014

ronoldo likes this.
  8. Genuous
    Gingerbread Aug 7, 2014

Genuous , Aug 7, 2014 :
    Thanks everyone! If anyone has any other questions about any differences, feel free to let me know, and I'll answer them to the best of my ability!

ronoldo and benbeck08 like this.
  9. Flywhiz101
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 7, 2014

Flywhiz101 , Aug 7, 2014 :
    I just recieved my Tudia today, and I like it. I have to agree it is pretty hard to take off. I got it for $6, and I payed for 1-3 day shipping. I may consider getting the Diztronic case, as it does look good and it is thinner, therefor making the profile of the phone smaller (considering how big the OPO is)

ronoldo likes this.
  10. screamao
    Honeycomb Aug 7, 2014

11. iTrollz
    KitKat Aug 7, 2014

iTrollz , Aug 7, 2014 :
    Thanks for posting the side by side comparisons and aspects of each. I regret not having chosen one with built-in buttons.

12. Aaahh
    Marshmallow Aug 7, 2014

gmgriffin likes this.
  13. Genuous
    Gingerbread Aug 7, 2014

Genuous , Aug 7, 2014 :
    Nothing wrong with getting another case! My mentality is that if I were to get a well-known flagship phone, I'd be spending around $150 to $250 more anyways. So paying $11 for another case doesn't seem like that much.

westhillsat and Flywhiz101 like this.
  14. echicka
    Donut Aug 7, 2014

echicka , Aug 7, 2014 :
    Hey there, I have the diztronic case but I actually find it to be too smooth for me so I'm looking for another TPU case. Do you feel the tudia is more "grippy" in the hand than the diztronic?

15. Genuous
    Gingerbread Aug 7, 2014

Genuous , Aug 7, 2014 :
    The only parts I find "grippy" is the glossy parts of the Tudia case. Other than that, the feel is relatively the same.

16. simonyip
    Gingerbread Aug 12, 2014

simonyip , Aug 12, 2014 :
    I also am using the Diztronic case. I don't feel that it offers any protection over a drop. how do you feel about your case (Tudia?)

17. simonyip
    Gingerbread Aug 12, 2014

simonyip , Aug 12, 2014 :
    My past experiences with phone case is that A good case has to feel a little soft around the edges when you press your fingers against it. All I can feel for the Diztronic one when I do that I can only feel the hard edges of the phone, no cushion from the plastic.

18. gmgriffin
    Jelly Bean Aug 12, 2014

gmgriffin , Aug 12, 2014 :
    Good info.

19. gmgriffin
    Jelly Bean Aug 12, 2014

20. Aaahh
    Marshmallow Aug 12, 2014

Aaahh , Aug 12, 2014 :
    haha, your profile picture...