A Complete Guide to SAP 2020 : Everything You Need to Know!

1. kiratplusone
    The Lab - OnePlus 8T Reviewer Jun 16, 2020

kiratplusone , Jun 16, 2020 :
    Hey Student Community!

I am Kirat Alreja, from the OnePlus Student Ambassador Batch of 2019. My journey as an ambassador for the past nine months has been fantastic. Not only did I learn a lot, but I had an equal (OK, maybe more!) amount of fun.

I know a lot of you are working hard to get into SAP '20 - so here is something that'll help you in the process. I have made a comprehensive, 30-minute video guide to SAP '20. This video has all the crucial information you need to know before you fill out your application.

OnePlus Student Ambassador Program - A Complete Guide with Tips & Tricks -

During my tenure, I was fortunate enough to attend all the major OnePlus events that took place - which includes the 7T Launch event, OPMF & Open Ears Forum: RCC. If you would like to experience these events for yourself - you can head over to my vlog series!

OnePlus SAP Vlog series - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLUKpCxbKCnxlyiRYj508-UoT4WYUeE086

In this playlist, I have vlogged all these events plus tours of OnePlus offices in Hyderabad & Bangalore. I hope you enjoy my content & it motivates you to work even harder on your application.

All the best, I am waiting to see your names on the SAP 2020 results thread. Never Settle!