OxygenOS A few little bugs.. or I'm missing something here!

1. Heeezil
    Cupcake Dec 12, 2016

Heeezil , Dec 12, 2016 :
    Love my OnePlus 3T, first OnePlus and I couldn't have made a better choice, however..

1. Most importantly: I have a system update ( OnePlus3TOxygen_28_161122 ) that hangs downloading at 100% and I can't seem to install it or do anything with it :/ I've been through the usual stuff like wiping cache, turning the phone on/off, rebooting, rolling back updates..

2. Some settings keep defaulting back to factory settings such as: Auto-rotate, screen sleep-time, Location On/Off, Battery saver. I think its whenever I charge or switch between data/WiFi or switch phone on/off? Very annoying.

EDIT:
    3. Emails, via Gmail, aren't syncing? I get no notifications, I have to go into the app and refresh my inbox.
    I've scoured every setting and option looking for fixes but nothing seems to stick!

Last edited: Dec 12, 2016

2. rizified
    Gingerbread Dec 12, 2016

rizified , Dec 12, 2016 :
    for the first one did u tried manually flashing it?
    2.this is caused by the energy-saving option.
    3.go to setting->account->google-> and see if the Sync is checked on.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2016

3. Heeezil
    Cupcake Dec 13, 2016

Heeezil , Dec 13, 2016 :
    1. Thanks! Managed to manually install it from boot menu once I found a download for the update!
    2. Is there a way I can configure the energy-saver mode to stop it turning everything off?
    3. I think its the energy saver stopping this too. I have Sync turned on, I remember on my old phone I could set how often the phone checks into Gmail but don't seem to have any settings like that here..