A Few Words on Production Capacity

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tenpinbob Eclair Nov 6, 2014

2. sagitaireci Eclair Nov 30, 2014

sagitaireci, Nov 30, 2014 :
    Your honesty is refreshing! So here is is mine:
    I am a UK based tech enthusiast, Heard of 1+1 through my Nexus 4 Google Now cards (funny that) via an article from Technobuffalo title "One of the hardest decision you'll make". Was certainly not hard for me! Read the reviews on 1+1 via few tech sites and was sold instantly. I believe great innovation should be shared and valued too. 20mns later after reading the article, went on 1+1 site, subscribed to the Black Friday deal which is still on, thank you!. I then received the invitation to purchase and followed through. Now awaiting delivery within the next week. Can't wait to try out and give the tech rundown to my friends (that use me as a go-to tech advisors). I guarantee you extra supporter from this end if the phone walks the talk. Good Luck!

wilsmits likes this.
  3. sagarhatwar Honeycomb Dec 1, 2014

4. leekokkheng Jelly Bean Dec 1, 2014

5. eshwar206 Cupcake Dec 1, 2014

6. HimangshuHazarika Gingerbread Dec 1, 2014

HimangshuHazarika, Dec 1, 2014 :
    It is understandable that being a startup is very difficult. OnePlus team is doing great! Keep up the good work and all the best!!

7. sori-ful Froyo Dec 1, 2014

sori-ful, Dec 1, 2014 :
    a special thanks for the one plus team for making 64 gig variant's availability

DIEHARD likes this.
  8. DIEHARD Froyo Dec 1, 2014

DIEHARD, Dec 1, 2014 :
    You have really made it possible to deliver a great device with competitive pricing

9. SRC Cupcake Dec 1, 2014

10. Cosis Gingerbread Dec 2, 2014

Cosis, Dec 2, 2014 :
    Thanks for the news Carl! Now the weather with Stacy. How's it going down there Stacy?

11. angelanaya676 Donut Dec 2, 2014

angelanaya676, Dec 2, 2014 :
    i have invites but no success to buy now. any update? can you place a freeze on my claims before they expire?

12. markjamesjohnson Cupcake Dec 2, 2014

markjamesjohnson, Dec 2, 2014 :
    well you asked for thoughts and ideas i will give you a suggestion "ship it to any country in the world that has a reliable post service such as in my case Australia" . when the Friday sales were on i could buy the 64 gig but when at checkout it would not ship to Au so on the one hand you tell me i can buy it and on the other you say its not possible. i don't know about you but to have it shipped to a forwarding company first is just plane bad. either you sell the product worldwide or you don't please don't ask people to get it to a forwarding company of one of only to 16 release country's. its the worst idea you guys ever had. i don't mind to wait for the phone to be able to ship directly to Australia but just that fact for me me and so many others has put me off and am now Wonder if the same people who made that decision had some decisions about the build of the phone itself. if so i just wonder if its really is all worth it or should i just buy a sg note g4 from eBay that ships to most countries unlocked and comparable for the same price now. do you empathize with all that can you see the logic or is it all lost on the hype of invites and and the word of mouth marketing that just might miss its mark. by the time you guys start shipping world another company will .............. and i could go on
    yours
    'not so sure now'
    makjamesjohnson

13. Abhinav B Cupcake Dec 2, 2014

14. Bapubhai Eclair Dec 6, 2014

Bapubhai, Dec 6, 2014 :
    Good to know One Plus is very honest to let their customer know about the limited availibility of this handset.

We all are interested to know the current production numbers if it is Ok with the company.

15. sagarhatwar Honeycomb Dec 7, 2014

sagarhatwar, Dec 7, 2014 :
    Guys u r doing ur best....appreciated...once u provide OPO...then u have to do much hard work for its service....best luck

vishalbele likes this.
  16. abadiloveyou Honeycomb Dec 7, 2014

17. samirmnaik135 Eclair Dec 9, 2014

samirmnaik135, Dec 9, 2014 :
    CM and Micromax has proved that they don't want to see Amazone as successful partner of OPO in India. ===>>> WAKEUP OPO and BREAK YOUR RELATION WITH CM, WHO WANT YOU TO FAIL IN THE LARGEST MARKET OF THE WORLD i.e. INDIA.

18. rajathegod Gingerbread Dec 10, 2014

19. vmkr Cupcake Dec 10, 2014

20. wilsmits Jelly Bean Dec 13, 2014