35
A Late Introduction. Hi Anyway!

  1. mahvi
    Jelly Bean Sep 1, 2014

    mahvi , Sep 1, 2014 :
    I've been getting tagged a lot recently, which is awesome, because I didn't expect so many forum members to know who I am. It's also led to quite a few people asking...
    [​IMG]
    For those of you who don't know me, I've been pretty active on the forums. You'll figure out quickly that 80% of my posts are me either making fun of myself, others, posting memes or other trolling nonsense, while the remaining 20% are contributions to better your lives.
    1. Do you already have an invite/OPO?
    A. Yes.
    2. Are you female?
    A. Yep.
    3. Your name sounds Asian, where are you from?
    A. I'm Middle Eastern, raised in Canada and currently living in the US.
    4. What's your real name?
    A. Mahvi's a nickname, but I also go by Naz. And sorry, I don't give out personal info to strangers.
    5. How old are you?
    A. Brand spankin' 24 as of August.
    6. What do you do when you're not on here?
    A. I'm a Special Education teacher and grad student.
    7. Who the fawk is @Dexter Morgan and why is he lurking around you?
    A. If I told you, he'd have to kill you. Sometimes I like to hang with serial killers. :)
    8. Is that really a picture of you?
    A. Maybeh.
    [​IMG]
    I get bored easily from reading long threads, so the rest I'll explain with screenshots of some random posts to me or about me and also some memes. Let's begin!

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
     
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2014

    #1
  2. mahvi
    Jelly Bean Sep 1, 2014

    mahvi , Sep 1, 2014 :
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    If you guys have other funny comments (I know I missed a lot, there were too many good ones to choose from) please post them.
     

    #2
  3. Karthik23kc
    Jelly Bean Sep 1, 2014

    Karthik23kc , Sep 1, 2014 :
    Hello, Mahvi. I'm Karthik
    You have quite a reputation here.
    We seem to have similar taste. You'r post was too long. I did not bother to read the images.
     

    #3
  4. Hasaan12
    Jelly Bean Sep 1, 2014


    #4
  5. gatenosix
    KitKat Sep 1, 2014


    #5
  6. Karthik23kc
    Jelly Bean Sep 1, 2014

    Karthik23kc , Sep 1, 2014 :
    Too late.
    haha
    [​IMG]
     

    #6
  7. rnmhaag
    Jelly Bean Sep 1, 2014

    rnmhaag , Sep 1, 2014 :
    You go girl!
     

    #7
    SamuraiKitty and mahvi like this.
  8. gatenosix
    KitKat Sep 1, 2014

    gatenosix , Sep 1, 2014 :
    I'm going to get you for this.....somehow. You'd better watch yourself, buddy! Nobody, and I mean NOBODY, takes my spot as the first commenter!
     

    #8
    SamuraiKitty and KwonAys like this.
  9. Shafik Rahman
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 1, 2014


    #9
    SamuraiKitty, bwj90016 and mahvi like this.
  10. ravi4ever
    Community Veteran Sep 1, 2014

    ravi4ever , Sep 1, 2014 :
    nice to know you more about you.. great humor that you create here, ah I am such a boring person and straight forward.. keep them coming..
     

    #10
    SamuraiKitty and mahvi like this.
  11. RideBike
    Jelly Bean Sep 1, 2014


    #11
    SamuraiKitty, bwj90016 and mahvi like this.
  12. Karthik23kc
    Jelly Bean Sep 1, 2014

    Karthik23kc , Sep 1, 2014 :
    Come at me bro.
    [​IMG]
     

    #12
  13. FosterCAll
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 1, 2014


    #13
    SamuraiKitty, lenjingkzax and mahvi like this.
  14. gatenosix
    KitKat Sep 1, 2014


    #14
  15. africamonk
    Jelly Bean Sep 1, 2014


    #15
    mahvi likes this.
  16. TakeMyMoney
    KitKat Sep 1, 2014


    #16
    SamuraiKitty, Archangel1211 and mahvi like this.
  17. mahvi
    Jelly Bean Sep 1, 2014

    mahvi , Sep 1, 2014 :
    Hello... >.>

    I don't actually know. One day I woke up and realized,
    [​IMG]
     

    #17
  18. Lazywiz
    Honeycomb Sep 1, 2014


    #18
  19. GusarP
    Honeycomb Sep 1, 2014


    #19
    SamuraiKitty likes this.
  20. mahvi
    Jelly Bean Sep 1, 2014

    mahvi , Sep 1, 2014 :
    No, thank you lol. You guys keep my time here so entertaining.

    Hello. :)
     

    #20