A message to Vikas and all at OnePlus india

1. vrsreekanth
    Froyo Aug 28, 2015

vrsreekanth , Aug 28, 2015 :
    Dear @Vikas

I am a OnePlus one customer who was eagerly followed the cyanogen development and the OnePlus global launch in 2014.

In 2014, I bought a one from US after a lot of efforts.

After you taking over OnePlus India operations, the most important question we asked was " what about the service to the pre launch owners?".

In very nice words, you made assurances to us that, Indian service centres will provide services to all pre launch phones(phones bought from OnePlusone.net).There wont be any issues with warrenty.

https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/week-48-good-news-on-warranty-for-existing-indian-users.179727/

(Now edited brutally - insulting the intelligence of all those replied to the initial post)

As the chief of a global brand in India, we never doubt the integrity of your words. Especially, that brand was OnePlus one.the flagship killer..our beloved ...

But you disappointed us. You gone back from your promises. Now your version is that we are not eligible for the service in India. Shame on OnePlus india for backstabbing the initial brand ambassadors of OnePlus.

Your above thread is closed for further replays. That is a good method. So people can't express their opinion .

This type of anti customer policies -at so early stages - predicts the future of OnePlus . A brand you can never trust.This is now just another Chinese brand

Below from your new message

"EDIT : We have come a long way since this post was last published. In a revised initiative, we will be fulfilling the warranty obligations to only those users who have purchased their devices locally."

Hope you guys know the meaning of "initiative"

Shame .

Last edited: Aug 28, 2015

2. Sahiil
    Gingerbread Aug 28, 2015

Sahiil , Aug 28, 2015 :
    OnePlus has more than enough loyal customer base in India and they should be entitled to such services .

3. VectoRDextoR
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 28, 2015

kanagadeepan and vrsreekanth like this.
  4. kanagadeepan
    KitKat Sep 2, 2015

5. Y1598594999480 , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Sep 25, 2020 :
    Don't buy OnePlus 8 pro and OnePlus products, because am sharing my experience and I didn't get any reply from OnePlus after sending mail to them.

I have given the mail content for your reference.

*Mail copy* :

I have a tiny peel off over my phone back cover. Its have come with my phone when I purchased. Last two days before only I was noticed the tiny defect when I wipe and clean my mobile. I had a discussion with your customer care and they diverted me to the nearest service center of me. Very next day, I walked in your center and the person who sat in front office, she (experience d person) cannot identify the defect untilled I shows the defect to her. After phone has been transferred to your engineer and he diagnosed and come to me to say it will not cover under warranty as very simply. I enquired him for the reason to avoided my warranty as my set has not crossed not even one month from the date of purchase, then he didn't have any words. Then he told he will speak with your service athourity and will let me know the status. I didn't receive any updation from them for 2 hour and I made calls to the center but they already made it as busy for all the time.

I made call to your customer care to update the experience which I got from your service center. There was a person Mr.Sandeep has took my phone and we had a long discussion about the same and finally he had agreed after discussing with his senior that he will send a approval mail to me with in one hour to replace the mobile as I don't want any service for my OnePlus 8 pro is having a quality issue.
    But it was not happened. Again I called your call center and one lady took and she told she cannot see any call details in your system, which I made to your call center before, when I asked about the committed mail. I told her, I am ready to share the voice recording when I made from last call with sandeep,if she wants. Then she also committed she will escalate the same and she will send the mail with in one hour. That also not happened. Again I called your call center and Mr.prathwi had took my phone and I said the whole story 3rd time. After hearing the same he suggested me to got the center and give a call to the customer care ,if service center persons are accepting, this is a product quality issue, he will give an approval to replace the mobile. While we are talking the call was dropped without making a conclusion. Again I called the call center My fortune I got Mr.prathwi again. When I asked the reason for the last call drop he simply told there was a power issue and because call was dropped. Then I took your service center manager online and over phone the center manager has said, "There is an approval for back cover replacement under warranty, as this is quality issue.if it is under DOA period they would have replaced my mobile without making any query." When he finished I asked to Mr.Prathwi to keep the word which he had given to me that he will give the replacement mail when the service center has accepted. But he declined his word simply and said to me to go for the replacement of back cover. What a pathetic experience I got from OnePlus. No-one is there to understand customer feelings and companies goodwill. I spent my whole day behind of my phone because of your product quality issue which still not resolved.

I have all these recordings and photo proofs. I am going to show all these infront of public as well as am going for legal support.

6. B_Wrath
    Nougat Sep 25, 2020

B_Wrath , Sep 25, 2020 :
    You just bumped a 5 year old thread.
    Never do that.

buntycubal likes this.

8. B_Wrath
    Nougat Sep 25, 2020

B_Wrath , Sep 25, 2020 :
    This is a user forum. You are talking to fellow users here.
    We can't give you any resolution.

By the way, you have already created a thread. Stop spamming other threads. You are causing nuisance to fellow users.

buntycubal likes this.

10. B_Wrath
    Nougat Sep 25, 2020

B_Wrath , Sep 25, 2020 :
    It's available on the oneplus website. Please use that.

buntycubal likes this.