A new beginning for Amazon Prime Video.

1. Carl
    Co-founder Staff Member Aug 10, 2020

Carl , Aug 10, 2020 :
    VOTE copy.png

We’ve been building products hand in hand with you for over six years now. But let’s be honest, during that time we’ve never really told you how things go from a concept to a final, quality product. One of the biggest reasons for this is because the journey isn’t always pretty – there are arguments, sleepless nights, and we go back to the drawing board. A lot.

But during the development of OnePlus Nord, we kept the camera on and captured every moment – the ones we’ll remember forever, and the ones we’d rather not remember forever. Entitled New Beginnings, the four-part documentary follows the OnePlus Nord team working across four countries over a period of six months. After watching it you’ll learn that we don’t argue at OnePlus. Until someone says or does anything…

We couldn’t be happier with the reception for New Beginnings when it first aired on IGTV @oneplus.nord. Today, we’re incredibly excited to announce New Beginnings is coming soon to Amazon Prime Video – we can’t believe it either. There won’t be any episodes this time around – everything will be neatly arranged into one long format documentary.

Because we’re OnePlus, we’re not going to bring New Beginnings to Amazon Prime Video without getting you involved. We need to provide Amazon with a poster for New Beginnings – we’ve designed four that we really love, but we want you to have the deciding vote.

To select your favorite poster, please click the link below and fill out the form.

Choose your favorite poster.

DocumentaryCover_v1_date.jpg DocumentaryCover_v2_date.jpg
    DocumentaryCover_v3_date.jpg DocumentaryCover_v4_date.jpg

We’ll have more information to share about New Beginnings on Amazon Prime Video, including a release date, very soon. So, stay tuned.

2. HarshKK14
    Honeycomb Aug 10, 2020

3. Karun Deep
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 10, 2020

TheWraith and G_plusone like this.
  4. BeardyBiceps

5. Rajnish_Dhull
    Honeycomb Aug 10, 2020

musiqueame likes this.

7. Swatiranjan
    Jelly Bean Aug 10, 2020

8. Swatiranjan
    Jelly Bean Aug 10, 2020

S1582622401394 likes this.
  9. B_Wrath
    Nougat Aug 10, 2020

10. Maximus Decimus Meridius
    Marshmallow Moderator Aug 10, 2020

Maximus Decimus Meridius , Aug 10, 2020 :
    this will be on my watch list alongside with MR.Robot, The Office, GrandTour, Gymkhana Files, Apollo 11, Jurassic Park. Dexter, Lullo's (Dutch... it is amazing), The Hangover and the Xfiles.

buntycubal, Joeke and G_plusone like this.
  11. Tobikage
    Nougat Aug 10, 2020

Tobikage , Aug 10, 2020 :
    Only in name. You lost that spirit a long time ago.

12. PankajS

13. anunayC
    Gingerbread Aug 10, 2020

anunayC , via OnePlus 6T Thunder Purple , Aug 10, 2020 :
    WOW! I feel that the first and second ones round up the main Nord team.
    2nd one has the phone as well so seems to be the full picture!

My question to the team did they aim this documentary towards how they were building the phone as a team, internally as well as the OnePlus Community? If yes, then even the next 2 would work as the community highlight would give a good impression.

14. B_Wrath
    Nougat Aug 10, 2020

B_Wrath , Aug 10, 2020 :
    Did you see the One UI clone in the name of OOS11?
    OnePlus is just a word they write on the back of the oppo phone running Samsung software.

15. Tobikage
    Nougat Aug 10, 2020

Tobikage , Aug 10, 2020 :
    Nope. Can't be bothered.
    The 5 is my last OP anyway.
    Just waiting for the weekend to flash something custom on it.

16. G_plusone
    Marshmallow Aug 10, 2020

G_plusone , Aug 10, 2020 :
    I almost thought that you guys were bringing in a stub like Netflix phew...

All aboard the New Beginnings Train

17. Batman360
    Lollipop Aug 10, 2020

19. GopalB. , via OnePlus 7T Pro Haze Blue , Aug 10, 2020 :
    That's a long list... I'm sure this will go in the bottom of that list... ;)

20. Batman360
    Lollipop Aug 10, 2020

Batman360 , Aug 10, 2020 :
    They should try delivering the Nord to the people who are waiting for it since long now, instead of doing all this.

Helder_DAlmeida and ASCHENTE_V like this.