A New View – How to Join?

1. MiszterSoul Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 8, 2017

MiszterSoul, Nov 8, 2017 :
    Mmm, sounds Oreo for me with the new 5T?

2. varma246 KitKat Nov 8, 2017

varma246, Nov 8, 2017 :
    Cool, I'll set a reminder for 1km journey :rolleyes:
    I believe it won't be disappointing!

Well,was expecting lucky draw kinda thing.:D
    Some one just confirmed, there's something at theater to be explore! (kuch toh gadbad hai, camohan:p )
    Come on, Really:eek::D

OALEXANDER, Sun90 and Retr_0 like this.
  3. Retr_0 Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 8, 2017

Retr_0, Nov 8, 2017 :
    Doesn't make sense , we should pay you to make you us pay more for the phone? One plus logic!
    any word if the support will be dropped in less than an year? you better not with treble , that's inviting trouble,
    what about treble for op3 and 3t?

4. alapvyas Froyo Nov 8, 2017

alapvyas, Nov 8, 2017 :
    Super Excited.....

5. youbi Portuguese POC Assistant Head Moderator Nov 8, 2017

youbi, Nov 8, 2017 :
    Not sure what you just said exactly, but that actually seems to be lacking some logic. :p ;)

The logic behind the event tickets price doesn't seem that difficult to get, you pay 40$ and you get some Oneplus goodies, and the money you pay goes to help some charity. Whats exactly wrong in it? :confused:

Not the best place to talk about that, don't you agree? ;) Probably this thread is a much better place to talk about it.

https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/software-support-for-op3-3t-questions-answers.599122/

6. Retr_0 Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 8, 2017

Retr_0, Nov 8, 2017 :
    you really believe op won't profit from the event?
    I don't!
    Cause they said there won't be a t version of a phone last year, now they just release it as if nothing happened!
    I'm not angry at them! cause I still have a 3 , so this won't affect me personally, but a company I believed in isn't what it is right now,

7. youbi Portuguese POC Assistant Head Moderator Nov 8, 2017

youbi, Nov 8, 2017 :
    Yeah, they will profit since its a live event about the new phone they are about to launch, and will help on getting the device known, but thats about it... ;)

How would they profit from selling a couple of 40$ tickets for an live event and if that money is going to charity? Does that even makes sense?

Can you point exactly who said that and when? Because one lie said many times doesn't become true... ;)

The 3 is a great device, and that's what is more important to care about, just relax and enjoy your device. :)

OALEXANDER likes this.
  8. Retr_0 Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 8, 2017

Retr_0, Nov 8, 2017 :
    lol , I'm not worried at all, but 40$ is a small amount but they add up quickly, and I read it in an article, could try googling it but I don't remember who said that,
    I'm just saying we can't believe them for what they say, the data collection is a perfect example, do we have any confirmation that they deleted our data as they said they did?

9. youbi Portuguese POC Assistant Head Moderator Nov 8, 2017

youbi, Nov 8, 2017 :
    So how many tickets do you think they are selling? Millions?!? :p ;) I bet it should be a small number of maybe 100 or so (don't really know, just guessing here). So how relevant would that be when you sell 500% phones for a living? :p

But like I said before, if they are giving you goodies that cost more than the 40$ and also all the money goes to charity, how would they profit from it? :confused::oops: Common, that doesn't makes sense don't you agree. ;)

Thats the usual response everyone gives, you read it somewhere but don't know where now, and in the end a lie repeated many times starts spreading even more... ;)

10. kalander Shihab Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 8, 2017

kalander Shihab, Nov 8, 2017 :
    OnePlus, I'll pay the entry ticket if you pay for my round trip flight, room and visa.

Offer is good until the 13th of this month

gpolydoros likes this.
  11. Jeffrey98 Jelly Bean Nov 8, 2017

Jeffrey98, Nov 8, 2017 :
    I guess it will be a very small amount of tickets - most seats will be taken in by the press. Not sure how big that amount will be, but 75-100 tickets for the public seems to be reasonable to me.

youbi likes this.
  12. youbi Portuguese POC Assistant Head Moderator Nov 8, 2017

youbi, Nov 8, 2017 :
    Well, now you are a bit late to the party, the contest for it just ended and the 3 lucky ones are chosen.

https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/...he-oneplus-5t-launch-in-new-york-city.674503/

Yep, my bet is the same. :p

Jeffrey98 likes this.
  13. srinivas0301 Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 8, 2017

14. absolutnica Eclair Nov 8, 2017

absolutnica, Nov 8, 2017 :
    I wanna go so bad!!! Too bad I don't live near by (another country). A bit far for me.

15. IdrisZari Froyo Nov 8, 2017

IdrisZari, Nov 8, 2017 :
    i just want to know the ticket fare in india ₹99 only or it is going to increase

16. pojr Jelly Bean Nov 8, 2017

pojr, Nov 8, 2017 :
    I live in New York

Anyone that doesn't want to go to the event can come party at my place :D

17. Bobbie63 Lollipop Nov 8, 2017

Bobbie63, Nov 8, 2017 :
    So Carl won't be singing? If I'd known that before, I would have entered the contest.

zoestar likes this.
  18. gpolydoros Gingerbread Nov 8, 2017

gpolydoros, Nov 8, 2017 :
    What charity? Please be specific and state whether or not you're going to also donate something (even a single dollar out of the millions you've made) to that same charity.

19. meatandy Nougat Nov 9, 2017

meatandy, Nov 9, 2017 :
    https://f-droid.org/

20. Ceasedd Marshmallow Nov 9, 2017

Ceasedd, Nov 9, 2017 :
    Buy a ticket,nope! Ok maybe for charity so the children can manufacture phones quicker.

zoestar likes this.