A New View - Meet the OnePlus 5T

1. G_jonny_cool_nxOr
    Jelly Bean Nov 7, 2017

G_jonny_cool_nxOr , Nov 7, 2017 :
    YEA CARL PEI IS A BIG LIER !!! ... HE SHOULD BE ASHAMED ON HIMSELF .. He lied Us during the launch of 5 saying they didnt have resources for 2k display but just within 3 months they got resources for 5T lol ..

Diogo Costa10 likes this.
  2. G_jonny_cool_nxOr
    Jelly Bean Nov 7, 2017

Yea true lol .. I will wait for 7T haha [e]1f602[/e][e]1f602[/e]

3. Topper_Gas
    Jelly Bean Nov 7, 2017

Topper_Gas , Nov 7, 2017 :
    Why? It was pretty obvious to most of us that the 5 wouldn't survive until next year without an upgrade, when most flagships have now gone bezel free remember #NeverSettle

Perhaps you'd sooner they waited and then went bust as nobody was buying the outdated 5?

4. G_jonny_cool_nxOr
    Jelly Bean Nov 7, 2017

Lol Everybody was still buying oneplus 5 but they stopped the production .. many people also contacted oneplus customer and shared on this forum why oneplus 5 went out of stock so early ?? .. They were waiting for oneplus 5 lol .. But those who bought oneplus 5 will no longer buy 5T and 6 lol [e]1f602[/e] .. They will now always wait for T series phone to get launch and Many of the people wont buy oneplus devices as thier prices are now getting higher and its not a flagship phone !

gpolydoros likes this.
  5. Topper_Gas
    Jelly Bean Nov 7, 2017

Topper_Gas , Nov 7, 2017 :
    I guess that depends on whether potential customers can wait 6 months, most can't, and what price difference there is to the S8/9 etc. The 5T will probably be as good a flagship as any other manufacturers. Whilst you seem pretty bitter so was I when the 3T was announced, but that didn't stop the 5 from selling well.

6. G_Alexandre_Thay_oNBn
    Gingerbread Nov 7, 2017

G_Alexandre_Thay_oNBn , Nov 7, 2017 :
    wow it looks like it will be an awesome phone with a big screen. I hope for those who will buy it that the fingerprint scanner will be on the front face, cuz I got one with the scanner in the back and it's not always optimized for daily use, especially when the phone is hung in the car on a base

7. atty_57
    Donut Nov 7, 2017

atty_57 , Nov 7, 2017 :
    You know you shouldn't be revealing your phones in such a succession ,do you want to be the people's champ or the the brand champ or both ?See it to yourself.

8. G_Violaknight1989_Viola_
    Gingerbread Nov 7, 2017

G_Violaknight1989_Viola_ , Nov 7, 2017 :
    I'm shouting to wake them up . I'm 3T user and pleased with but not fair for 3 and specially for 5 users . it's principle fact here .
    and how do we trust op in the future when they're doing business in this way ?
    the others big manufactures don't do ,don't act like this with theirs costumers , it's a true fact .
    how should I do when they gonna launch 6 ?
    but we always gonna have other options ,that's why I like this never settle ,it goes in many directions and senses .

9. bart877ie
    Honeycomb Nov 7, 2017

bart877ie , Nov 7, 2017 :
    @Carl why not release a continuation of OPX. Devices with smaller display 5.0 are hard to find with the decent spec in that category. OPX had it flows, but it was the best-designed device you ever released. I owned 1 (sold), X(still in my pocket), 3T(sold), and 5jcc but X is always getting the most attention. Think you should try again but don't give up after few months.

10. G_jonny_cool_nxOr
    Jelly Bean Nov 7, 2017

Yea i agree with you .. We need to wake up this community

11. vedant.paliwal
    Cupcake Nov 7, 2017

vedant.paliwal , Nov 7, 2017 :
    I see so many ppl complaining about op5t launch coz they bought op5. My sympathies with op5 owners. I think you guys shouldn't have bought op5 in the first place (actually alot of oneplus fans/previous customers didn't which includes me). The phone was not up to power with other flagships at the time. A lot of features expected from flagship killer were missing. I had OP2 and could have very well upgraded but didn't as phone was way below my expectations. What really pissed me off was the hype they created around op5 and what it really turned out to be. OP5 in my opinion was a dud rocket which never took off and hence a successor was expected.

Also Oneplus is a company which needs to make profits and would certainly have aspiration of the likes of apple and samsung. Hence the launch of a new phone to compete with other flagship phones with 18:9 display ratio was just inevitable.

Although i agree with alot of op users about not being supported for previous version of phones (OS upgrades etc).

G_jonny_cool_nxOr likes this.
  12. Serbian Overlord
    KitKat Nov 7, 2017

Serbian Overlord , Nov 7, 2017 :
    My guess is they silently flipped the screen back to it's normal position and got rid of the jelly effect. Given that the 3T was $40 more than the 3 and the 5 started $40 more than entry level 3T; we can only assume that the minimum price bump from the 5 to the 5T will be at least $40. In other words, the phone will cost $540 for 6GB and $600 for 8GB. I almost feel bad for the people running OnePlus because they have to do whatever BKK and Oppo tell them and they have to sell the story that they themselves probably don't believe in. They literally made the 5 carbon copy of Oppo R11. It sucks having to take crap from the community when you have no real power to change anything. Pushing into $600 range goes against everything that the idea behind OnePlus was and it will probably be met with even more harsh criticism than the 5. Who will pay $600 for OnePlus when Pixel 2 64GB can be had for $650? 5T will be supported like the 3T, 10-11 months while Pixel 2 will still be getting updates in 2020.

13. ZacharyX8
    Gingerbread Nov 7, 2017

ZacharyX8 , Nov 7, 2017 :
    Well, haha, I kind of can't. You see my current device is near complete failure. A few more weeks and it won't work completely.

But thanks for the advice anyway! :)

G_jonny_cool_nxOr likes this.
  14. Serbian Overlord
    KitKat Nov 7, 2017

15. Saiyam Bhatnagar
    Cupcake Nov 7, 2017

16. Q1509957975265
    Eclair Nov 7, 2017

Q1509957975265 , Nov 7, 2017 :
    Dear OnePlus Team,

what was the exact logic behind this.. are making fool to all people who.bought OnePlus 5. we all have invested handsome amount in OnePlus 5. If you guys were planning to bring infinity display very soon after the launching of OnePlus 5 then why u launched OnePlus 5???

This is very disappointing work u guys did..

Because of this our Belief on OnePlus Team is getting lose....

17. thegrandvezir
    Froyo Nov 7, 2017

18. SMIT222
    Gingerbread Nov 7, 2017

SMIT222 , Nov 7, 2017 :
    so no rounded corners
    come OnePlus curve in whole body and rounded corners are new sexy ..

thanks for update though

19. vedant.paliwal
    Cupcake Nov 7, 2017

20. piccionel
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 7, 2017

piccionel , Nov 7, 2017 :
    Better wait for OP6T instead!