A New View - Meet the OnePlus 5T

1. Radeon962
    KitKat Nov 8, 2017

Radeon962 , Nov 8, 2017 :
    Had to wait for Samsung and Apple to get their screens first.

Dunnow likes this.
  2. AngloRoman
    Froyo Nov 8, 2017

AngloRoman , Nov 8, 2017 :
    Apparently no price increase! even better!

I would also like to add that anybody who buys a top end phone will only be at the "top of the hill" for 3-6 months nowadays anyway, Samsung bring out their "S" phone in the spring and the. their "Note" phone in the autumn... same difference.

Apple and Samsung try to outdo each other, Huawei sit and look on with envy, Xiaomi try to be the Chinese Apple.. cheap phones just be cheap phones and well... OnePlus do what they do, and in my opinion do it very well. Take most of what Apple and Samsung offer, put it together and prove to the world that Apple and Samsung are figuratively screwing [e]1f346[/e] everybody, by selling it at a much more competitive price.

I still love my 3t even now. In fact if you are one of those people that has a OP5 or a 3/3t, it's still a pretty decent phone so my recommendation is; hold onto it! I live between Italy and Spain and I'm from the UK, Italian girlfriend and work in Spain. For this reason I have three SIM cards and I will continue to use my lovely 3t.

Never Settle [e]1f60d[/e]

FlixbusLennart likes this.
  3. zoarquenix
    Froyo Nov 8, 2017

zoarquenix , Nov 8, 2017 :
    Well,
    You either die a hero.. or live long enough to see yourself become a villain..
    20 years in Gotham, Alfred. We've seen what promises are worth. How many good guys are left? How many stayed that way?

vedant.paliwal likes this.
  4. Suren_chaudhary
    Donut Nov 8, 2017

Suren_chaudhary , Nov 8, 2017 :
    This shit company doing same again as 3t and 3 so sold it and Don't buy oneplus phone in future. I am going to same with this ******* garbage oneplus 5 @carlpae #boycuttoneplus

G_jonny_cool_nxOr likes this.
  5. AlexandreP
    Honeycomb Nov 8, 2017

AlexandreP , Nov 8, 2017 :
    Ah, right: built with data taken from a stream no one is able to disable (let alone know that it exists!). Eager to see if OnePlus has learnt from its mistakes, and take some time to clarify what it has done in order to prevent information leaking from users' phones -- as nowhere it seems that infamous "second stream" has been disabled.

6. Naresh Kumar Giri
    Cupcake Nov 8, 2017

7. G_jonny_cool_nxOr
    Jelly Bean Nov 8, 2017

G_jonny_cool_nxOr , Nov 8, 2017 :
    Yea BOYCOTT ONEPLUS !! .. THEY JUST KNOW TO FOOL PEOPLE AND THEY ARE LIERS !!.. THEY DID THIS WITH ONEPLUS 5 TOO

8. G_jonny_cool_nxOr
    Jelly Bean Nov 8, 2017

YEA THEY ARE LIERS !!! .. I Hate oneplus As hell now !! .. They Got this technology Just after 3 months after the launch of oneplus 5 .. They think we are fool ?? .. BOYCOTT THIS ONEPLUS NOW !!!

9. G_jonny_cool_nxOr
    Jelly Bean Nov 8, 2017

Yea They Are Liers !! .. Boycott this company now !!

10. wanderin.turtl
    Honeycomb Nov 8, 2017

11. zoarquenix
    Froyo Nov 8, 2017

zoarquenix , Nov 8, 2017 :
    Chill, bro.
    It's their move. You, we, cant change that. So, better move on.

12. U1509736446756
    Cupcake Nov 8, 2017

13. eashwar14
    Froyo Nov 8, 2017

14. svengalis
    Donut Nov 8, 2017

svengalis , Nov 8, 2017 :

yes sale your op5 then buy then new op 5t

15. eashwar14
    Froyo Nov 8, 2017

16. Mr. BG
    Marshmallow Nov 8, 2017

Mr. BG , Nov 8, 2017 :
    Jonny, get a grip!

You got the phone you wanted, bringing out a new model is normal in this business, what you buy today will be old tomorrow, that's how tech has worked since, well...

Forever.

Words from Oneplus aren't worth Jack in general, everyone who bought any of their phones knows.

Deal with it.

gpolydoros and theshinybeast like this.
  17. G_jonny_cool_nxOr
    Jelly Bean Nov 8, 2017

Thier words should be worth .. They are a Company .. They Just know To Fool Its customers .. I hate Oneplus !!! ... Goodbye oneplus not gonna miss you lol

18. G_jonny_cool_nxOr
    Jelly Bean Nov 8, 2017

No option .. And Dont get fool as they just know to fool its customers .. Oneplus isnt a flagship phone as they are Increasing Price And Lying to Thier Customers .. They didnt have Resources for 2k display for oneplus 5 .. But after 3 months they accidently Got the resources .. #boycot this Company

19. G_jonny_cool_nxOr
    Jelly Bean Nov 8, 2017

We Can change !! .. We are the customers and Because of WE this company is Running !! .. # boycot this Lying company and they will come in thier feet !

20. G_jonny_cool_nxOr
    Jelly Bean Nov 8, 2017

Dont Attend .. They Are liers And just fooling us !! .. They didnt have resources for 2k display for oneplus 5 and Now accidently They got .. Boycott this company