A New View - Meet the OnePlus 5T

1. F_Marcio_Barros_pnoe Gingerbread Nov 6, 2017

2. HPinder500 Cupcake Nov 6, 2017

3. Radeon962 KitKat Nov 6, 2017

Radeon962, Nov 6, 2017 :
    Same as they treated OnePlus 2, X and 3 users. Why would anyone expect them to change?

What's the saying...

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Or...

Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.

I fall in the 2nd category as I have bought every OnePlus device since the One up until the 5 (slow learner, I know), but I started buying them used from Swappa with the 3T and 5. Each time there was something that drew me in. Curiosity more than anything and the lower cost made it a low cost risk as I could easily flip it and make money in some cases or lose a few at worst.

If you take the device on it's merits and not listen to the #HYPE, OnePlus does make great devices but has cut corners to keep prices down. They (and we) should realize that is not a sustainable business model and prices will continue to rise.

As prices get closer to flagship level, the "little" things like excluding NFC, jelly displays, sub-par camera, etc. Will get much closer scrutiny and compared to Flagship level quality. Not given a pass because of a lower price.

I'm just tired of the #HYPE and bought and received my iPhone X on Friday (I know that the X has #HYPE x10) and may pick up a Pixel when I need an Android fix, but I can't see going down the 5T road at least not new from OnePlus. I may pick up a used one down the line from Swappa if it does indeed capture the same magic as the One did when I had it.

Good luck to those that choose to buy the 5T and jump on the OnePlus #HYPE train as it is hard to jump off.

OneRNDPHLive likes this.
  4. kleinstadtbube Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 6, 2017

jmarks and Mr. BG like this.
  5. shahnisarg Eclair Nov 6, 2017

6. sudielmae Eclair Nov 6, 2017

sudielmae, Nov 6, 2017 :
    I agree! I can’t wait for this phone!

7. SimonRam Lollipop Nov 6, 2017

Mr. BG likes this.
  8. sudielmae Eclair Nov 6, 2017

sudielmae, Nov 6, 2017 :
    I have the one plus one,also. My phone still works, also. But, I want the 5T!

wolffstein and amandadam like this.
  9. Triple999 Froyo Nov 6, 2017

Triple999, Nov 6, 2017 :
    Build with community ? No access to latest technology? There won't be 5T? Small company ? What about Oppo? What about OnePlus 5 users? After 2 month you got the access to the latest and greatest? Why you didn't releas 2 phones same time? No no no my first and last OnePlus phone.
    Soon they will release new phone every Monday.

10. jmarks Honeycomb Nov 6, 2017

jmarks, Nov 6, 2017 :
    This OnePlus policy (a new model every 6 months) will make me keep the OP5 until the OP6... or the OP6t... or the OP7... or the OP7t... or the OP8... or the OP8t...is released. :)
    Like the 18th century portuguese poet Manuel Maria Barbosa du Bocage, known for his sarcastic humor, I will wait for the "latest fashion"... :p:D

Dhiren Velari, piccionel and ile95 like this.
  11. SilverGlove Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 6, 2017

SilverGlove, Nov 6, 2017 :
    For your kind Information Update is rolled At the same time for both Including Beta.

12. G_Wolodymyr_Welukui_KhxM Froyo Nov 6, 2017

G_Wolodymyr_Welukui_KhxM, Nov 6, 2017 :
    кидалово . что за флагман на шесть месяцев ? Выпускайте новый телефон каждый месяц,чего уж там

13. jaydog Cupcake Nov 6, 2017

jaydog, Nov 6, 2017 :
    I have a oneplus 5 if good pay 40 dollars to support u guys i would best phone ever if it was not for price would not buy it glad i did.

14. SilverGlove Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 6, 2017

SilverGlove, Nov 6, 2017 :
    If you could help them with Designing the Hardware.

15. sfomin Marshmallow Nov 6, 2017

sfomin, Nov 6, 2017 :
    dont see anybody here HYPING except you [​IMG]

to what cause? they will just keep on copying iphone [​IMG]

16. Mr. BG Lollipop Nov 6, 2017

Mr. BG, Nov 6, 2017 :
    It sure is fishy :D

SimonRam and AltLin16 like this.
  17. Engin.Akbulut Cupcake Nov 6, 2017

Engin.Akbulut, Nov 6, 2017 :
    Op 3t'yi kullanmaktan çok memnunum ama aynı zamanda 5t parmak izi okuyucu düşünüyorum I am very pleased to use Op 3t but I think I will buy 5t fingerprint readers moved backward if Op 6 is on I am very pleased to use Op 3t but I think I will buy 5t fingerprint readers moved backward if Op 6 is on screen.

18. ile95 Honeycomb Nov 6, 2017

ile95, Nov 6, 2017 :
    Right click>Drop

Uriyah likes this.
  19. Rusty NZ KitKat Nov 6, 2017

Rusty NZ, Nov 6, 2017 :
    You will can buy OnePlus phones from expert infotech and PB tech

20. lutti KitKat Nov 6, 2017

lutti, Nov 6, 2017 :
    You should get spanked!

Tobikage and pojr like this.