A Peek Inside OxygenOS 11

1. S_Giriprasath , via OnePlus 6 Mirror Black , Sep 1, 2020 :
    It's new. Oneplus is way different now compared to when I joined the family 3 years ago. BOLD brand name, even the Ads, intro video are very different now. Upto OnePlus 6 the ads was in usual familiar OnePlus style. Now the software also gonna be different, don't know how I'll handle this new UI especially those BOLD & BIIG HEADLINES, ONEUI inspired Fonts...let's see in December.

2. PiTRiS87
    Gingerbread Sep 1, 2020

PiTRiS87 , Sep 1, 2020 :
    I just don't see the reasoning, why going this way. I honestly do not know a single person, who would have bought OP with this crappy interface... Come on, software is the ONLY benefit of OP phones these days. That it's almost stock, simple... it's only manufacturer who creates high-end phones with almost stock android. That's a huge benefit!
    If the software is another ugly mess, I can buy any other phone and get (much) better value... And I surely will, OP7 pro will be my last OP phone unfortunatelly.
    Xiaomi - better camera, better prices
    Samsung - better camera, better display, same price (!!!), after 3 months of sale, there are usually deals making this much cheaper than oneplus actually... which is... whow. And promised 3 yrs of major SW updates instead of 2 by OP...
    And I could go on...
    Screw this, you just shot yourself in the leg... Just tell me a single reason why I should choose Oneplus with OOS11 instead of any other (better) brand? One is enough...

FachriYousa, bobsta and Neerajan like this.
  3. PiTRiS87
    Gingerbread Sep 1, 2020

PiTRiS87 , Sep 1, 2020 :
    And maybe one last thing... I have not seen a single survey, if users want these piece of crap or they prefer stock look. Scared of the results? :)

4. nathan57971
    Eclair Sep 1, 2020

nathan57971 , Sep 1, 2020 :
    I guess I'm done buying OnePlus devices. If I wanted a Samsung like OneUI I would have gone Samsung.
    Never settle" for this crap

5. ali.ashfaque
    Cupcake Sep 1, 2020

6. eeyanjavier
    Cupcake Sep 1, 2020

7. Magnetic Nerd
    Jelly Bean Sep 1, 2020

K1598924315317 and PiTRiS87 like this.
  8. sujan.99 , via OnePlus 7 Mirror Gray , Sep 1, 2020 :
    I don't understand why can't OnePlus make it useful for both stock and OneUi theme. They can implement the usual screen itself but if one wants the menu to be converted into OneUi they can implement it by pulling it down.
    It's a win-win for both stock users and OneUi users.
    Example: consider settings page, where OnePlus can implement the usual page but if a person wants the menu options to lower, it should be done by swiping down or pulling down.

t0mv3r, SVM911 and K1598924315317 like this.

9. anrul , via OnePlus Nord Gray Onyx , Sep 1, 2020 :
    Contacts UI needs a drastic changes. Left right swipe functions need to be added as Samsung & iPhone do. And that to a step ahead with customisable as per user. Similarly with messaging app. Now left or right swap has same function of archive.... What's the point... Pls update this asap.

10. Joffy_Jose
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 1, 2020

11. Ozymandias_Osiris
    Honeycomb Sep 1, 2020

12. Kamlesh900
    Donut Sep 1, 2020

13. Alxfly
    Jelly Bean Sep 1, 2020

Alxfly , via OnePlus 6 , Sep 1, 2020 :
    OnePlus why you don't want to stay OnePlus and not OneUI.
    It's not because Samsung use the One you have to feel concern.
    I am OnePlus user because Samsung make crap on Android stock.

PiTRiS87 likes this.
  14. Bidyasagar30
    Froyo Sep 1, 2020

G1579692271100 and PiTRiS87 like this.
  15. Godfather 1
    Jelly Bean Sep 1, 2020

Godfather 1 , Sep 1, 2020 :
    You know what you gotta do.. don't you?

16. loucas971, georgesunnyt and PiTRiS87 like this.
  17. Last edited: Sep 1, 2020