A Peek Inside OxygenOS 11

1. Paulmihai , via OnePlus Nord Gray Onyx , Sep 6, 2020 :
    Shouting because I put ROM in caps?
    How do you suppose OnePlus can do that when people like you don't want any major changes..... They want to add more features and the core idea of stock Android is to have the minimum amount of those. So in this case there is no way that I personally see how they can get both sides to like the os.
    You are right I expressed myself wrong in that comment I ment old minded people.
    Yes OnePlus has an identity and that is almost stock and we'll optimized the same thing as the pixel (Other that a few customization setting here and there). So I feel that with this move they are saying they are not just basic (stock) they are moving toward being know for well optimized software with all the features you want and add they're own touch to it even if it maybe resembles one UI.
    I am a person who is not stuck in the past, things evolve and change and you just can't accept that.
    I'm sorry if you fell offended or judged by my opinion.
    If you don't feel that what I said is true then you should not care, right ?
    And as an add-on to my second point in this comment, I could not care less about the visual side of things they could make it look like an iphone for all I care or not change it at all. Just keep it as smooth and optimized as it is now and I'm fine with it as long as they finally get the those long awaited features in

2. PiTRiS87 likes this.
  3. Harishsivakumar96
    Gingerbread Sep 6, 2020

Harishsivakumar96 , via OnePlus 3 , Sep 6, 2020 :
    People like changes that are sensible for everyone . Adding too many features will only delay the update and it's bound to have bugs tat is what people are worried about . I didn't say I like stock brother . I am just saying everyone have things which they like and don't like . Like wen you suggested pixel devices I could also suggest you the same u can always go with samsung admi sorry Xiaomi watever which has a lot of features and update takes a lot of time and don't bother of optimization it's never perfect. When you keep things simple it saves a lot of time and the time can be used for something productive.

4. K1560976949282
    Donut Sep 6, 2020

5. Paulmihai , via OnePlus Nord Gray Onyx , Sep 6, 2020 :
    On this we agree updates will likely take longer but I would rather get the update a month later and have a customizable aod or those gestures they are talking about etc. than get the update right away and have a basic phone.

But I guess that is based absolutely on preferences. Some people just like to get it out of the box and work I like to make it unique ( as much as possible given that everyone has access to the same settings).

Xiaomi,huawei, Realme etc are a joke when it comes to software they might have a lot of features but they are unoptimized, full of bloatware and sometimes ads...
    They put better processors , and other stuff to take the attention from that .That is why I'm not buying those.
    And because of the actuall quality of the build and parts put in there.

My 30watt Nord charger won overall against the 40 watt charger in a huawei( battery s where approximately the same size) by about 10%
    Another reason is that if this phone lasts me those 2 year of software updates I can than change to custom ROMS to continue getting those up to date features and customization as OnePlus tend to get great ROM support

But for those that want stock there is the option of pixels and those don't have the problems listed above and are now affordable.

6. pritam18
    Cupcake Sep 6, 2020

7. G_majid_khan_TmVH likes this.
  8. samratb900
    Cupcake Sep 6, 2020

9. Ashwani74662001 , via OnePlus Nord Gray Onyx , Sep 6, 2020 :
    सावधान oneplus के product से कृपया दूरी बनाये और खरीदने से बचे।
    One plus z earbuds का कनेक्शन one plus nord mobile के pair में बार बार हट जा रहा है जिससे ब्लूएटूथ earbuds का कोई महत्व ही नहीं रह जाता है कृपया इस problem को तत्काल दूर करें नहीं तो आपके brand को बहुत बड़ी छति पहुँचेगी।

10. lasha117
    Froyo Sep 6, 2020

lasha117 , Sep 6, 2020 :
    i must flash open beta 1 when it will be released? or we will get it via update?

11. NiharPrajapati
    Froyo Sep 6, 2020

NiharPrajapati , via OnePlus 7T , Sep 6, 2020 :
    "Initial app open spacing" can be used to display important information related to the app which are not needed to be touched.
    Like in Gallery you can show video/gif of random past photos,
    In settings you can display wether wifi, bluetooth, data etc are on or off
    In phone app you can show some stats like max/avg no of minutes with some person etc

12. surajit20
    Donut Sep 6, 2020

13. Azar_35
    Gingerbread Sep 6, 2020

iaqqai likes this.
  14. 7724066665
    Cupcake Sep 6, 2020

Insane_Butcher likes this.
  15. AnuragMaheshwari
    Cupcake Sep 6, 2020

16. Dodol
    Eclair Sep 7, 2020