A relative BIG problem: audio capsule is low during calls

1. asce8
    Froyo Oct 5, 2016

asce8 , Oct 5, 2016 :
    Hi all! :)
    I finally decided to create this thread as a result of many Update by One Plus!
    Unfortunately, while waiting for a long time, I failed to notice improvements on this particular:

I make too much effort to hear the voice of the people during calls. Let alone if I am outdoors with noise, car traffic and so on. I am sure that this problem can be easily solved by increasing default the output volume (I saw something similar on XDA).

I add another problem:
    I have difficulty hearing the audio whatsapp not only in the earpiece of the phone but also in the speaker system. I find myself to bring the speacker system to the hear.

On balance:

1 - Is absolutely necessary an update regarding the volume during calls.

2 - It would also be useful a small increase of the speacker system volume.

Thank you OnePlus and all the team!!
    I hope that solve this problem.

Please leave a like if you share the same problem!
    Have a nice day!! :)

2. otto2
    Photography Expert Oct 5, 2016

otto2 , Oct 5, 2016 :
    Phone speaker works fine for me, but my Bluetooth headset, jabra extreme 2,is not as loud as it should.

3. mumarkhan
    Froyo Oct 5, 2016

mumarkhan , Oct 5, 2016 :
    Did you check wether its just an isolated issue with your phone because Im not facing this problem. Lets wait and see what others have to say about it

Jamal751 likes this.
  4. acartright
    Cupcake Oct 27, 2016

acartright , Oct 27, 2016 :
    Just received my new OP3 yesterday. Like the phone but when I went out to exercise this morning I had the very problem Otto2 is mentioning. The phone is on OxygenOS v3.2.7. Would really like to know if anyone else is experiencing this. I'll try a different pair of headphones tomorrow.

5. Jamal751
    Honeycomb Oct 27, 2016

Jamal751 , Oct 27, 2016 :
    Id just root it and increase the max volume output, I imagine it wouldnt hurt the speakers if they are already so low as standard

6. cohaolain
    Honeycomb Oct 27, 2016

cohaolain , Oct 27, 2016 :
    1) I've never had a problem with volume during calls.... Try find out if your receiver speaker is defective :)
    2) Pretty sure the slightly lowered the volume in an OTA a while ago, because of distorted sound beyond a certain volume. So I doubt they'll go back...