A small token of recognition from OnePlus

1. dsmonteiro
    Community Consultant Staff Member Mar 20, 2020

dsmonteiro , Mar 20, 2020 :
    Token campaign-8 (1).png

Hey friends,

When we announced earlier this week that we were refreshing our brand identity, we weren’t entirely sure how the OnePlus community would react. Revamping our logo was sure to get mixed reactions, which was one reason we wanted to give you a heads up before it went live.

As you can imagine, refreshing our brand identity involves not only updating our website and other digital platforms with our new VI. It also means recycling all outdated physical materials such as the logos in our offices and service centers, a process which is currently under way. But, as we got ready to remove the metallic OnePlus logo that previously hung in our headquarters’ lobby, we had an idea – let’s divide it into small tokens to commemorate this change and share them with a handful of people from the community who over the years have really helped us become who we are today.

We’ll be sharing these unique pieces of OnePlus history with a select few of our earliest, most active community members who have played such an important role from our earliest days to help build this thriving community that has grown to close to three million users.

The HQ lobby logo obviously isn’t large enough to share with all three million of our community members, so we unfortunately aren’t able to recognize each and every one of you who has been active with us for a long time in the same way. However, since our original logo is so important to this community, we wanted to share this gesture with all of you through this short video. After all, each of you is an important part of what makes us OnePlus. There are other ways you can be part of this refresh. Today, we launched a creative contest around the new OnePlus logo, where you’ll be able to find the perfect new avatar for you. I already changed mine!

We’re also inviting the recipients of the logo tokens to share their user journeys here, with all of you.

Never Settle.

2. Xperia2001
    Honeycomb Mar 20, 2020

3. bagufix
    Gingerbread Mar 20, 2020

4. dsmonteiro
    Community Consultant Staff Member Mar 20, 2020

dsmonteiro , Mar 20, 2020 :
    Hi there, you indeed have. Almost as long as me! But, as mentioned in the post, we have a very limited run of tokens, so we had to prioritize people with a bigger participation on the forums.

Still, we may have some spare ones, so there may be some surprises on the forums in the next few days. ;)

5. Liehjan
    Lollipop Mar 20, 2020

6. Dresa91
    User of the Year 2016 Mar 20, 2020

Dresa91 , Mar 20, 2020 :
    wow:) such great move of OnePlus:) great:) this is why I love this community and brand:)

7. Aarav Sahni
    Gingerbread Mar 20, 2020

8. darkchay
    Cupcake Mar 20, 2020

10. ibbik2010
    Cupcake Mar 20, 2020

ibbik2010 , Mar 20, 2020 :
    Wow nice! I really wanted one. I am a user of OnePlus since op1. Please give me one :D

11. Cheetosdust
    Starting Point Expert Community Expert Mar 20, 2020

Cheetosdust , Mar 20, 2020 :
    Woo woo, love this idea, specially since you are recognizing the awesome members who are here since the early days.

Respect for them and for OnePlus for thinking about this. :)

Now, let's see some tokens, people! Share them with the world. :cool:

12. script
    Nougat Moderator Mar 20, 2020

13. PonasMakaronas
    Cupcake Mar 20, 2020

14. Batman360 , via OnePlus 7 Pro Nebula Blue , Mar 20, 2020 :
    I was here since 3T and I know i won't be getting it but man this is a great idea, keeping the community first is the moto every other market leader industries must follow. A bit of refreshing here and there never hurts anyone, congrats to OnePlus, cograts to Us.
    Never Settle spirit [e]1f525[/e][e]1f525[/e]

15. Moin2200
    KitKat Mar 20, 2020

16. Venky61
    OnePlus TV Expert Community Expert Mar 20, 2020

Venky61 , Mar 20, 2020 :
    This is amazing... A literal TOKEN of appreciation :D
    Cheers to all the members who made it possible :)

17. Alvie
    The Lab - OnePlus 5T Reviewer Mar 20, 2020

18. Moin2200
    KitKat Mar 20, 2020

Moin2200 , Mar 20, 2020 :
    Wow you really have. Great to see people are sticking around from back then. ;)

20. Moin2200
    KitKat Mar 20, 2020

Moin2200 , Mar 20, 2020 :
    Have they already been contacted Those who get the token? Or are you guys still in the process of choosing? :oops: