A small token of recognition from OnePlus

1. Liehjan
    Lollipop May 4, 2020

2. mojoyoyo77
    Lollipop Assistant Head Moderator May 4, 2020

mojoyoyo77 , May 4, 2020 :
    Parecía que no iba a llegar nunca, pero el jueves pasado, por fin, recibí un sms de DHL, con el número de seguimiento. Al buscarlo en la página de DHL vi que tenía prevista la entrega el lunes 11 de mayo, ¿por qué tan tarde? me preguntaba, otros compañeros también de Europa lo esperaban mucho antes ...
    El viernes y sábado los pasó en los almacenes de DHL, normal pensé, el 1 de mayo, en China no pueden trabajar...
    Pero el domingo, de repente, salió de Shenzhen y tras recorrer medio mundo, anoche ya estaba en Alemania ( LEIPZIG), de allí a Vitoria, de Vitoria a Sevilla, y de Sevilla, por carretera a Jaén, sabía que seguramente llegaría hoy, pero oh, cuando salí esta mañana a comprar el pan, estaba una furgoneta de DHL delante de mi casa y el envío todavía en carretera, pensé, pues bueno, será mañana...
    Pero no, cuando iba a preparar la comida, miré en la página de DHL y habían cambiado el estado, aparecía: "en reparto".
    Finalmente, una semana antes de la fecha de entrega prevista.
    Esta tarde, ya vino la chica de DHL a traérmelo y como podéis comprobar en la foto, ya tiene su cometido asignado.

Muchas gracias @dsmonteiro, OnePlus y como no, a esta estupenda comunidad. LlaveroL.jpg

It looked like it was never going to arrive, but last Thursday I finally received an SMS from DHL, with the tracking number. When I looked it up on the DHL page, I saw that it was scheduled for delivery on Monday, May 11, why so late? I was wondering, other colleagues from Europe also expected it much earlier ...
    On Friday and Saturday he spent them in DHL warehouses, I normally thought, on May 1, they can't work in China ...
    But on Sunday, suddenly, he left Shenzhen and after traveling half the world, last night he was already in Germany (LEIPZIG), from there to Vitoria, from Vitoria to Seville, and from Seville, by road to Jaén, he knew that he would surely arrive today, But oh, when I went out this morning to buy the bread, there was a DHL van in front of my house and the shipment was still on the road, I thought, well, it will be tomorrow ...
    But no, when I was going to prepare the food, I looked on the DHL page and they had changed the status, it appeared: "on delivery".
    Finally, one week before the expected delivery date.
    This afternoon, the DHL girl came to bring it to me and as you can see in the photo, she already has her assigned role.

Thank you very much @dsmonteiro, OnePlus and of course, this wonderful community.

3. mojoyoyo77
    Lollipop Assistant Head Moderator May 4, 2020

mojoyoyo77 , May 4, 2020 :
    I had thought the same thing, but doing it in the form of a puzzle so that it could be completed in a meeting, but it would have been a very expensive job and of course late, since they had already started cutting it ...

4. hennes
    YaImCo Developer May 4, 2020

hennes , May 4, 2020 :
    But it is a great idea ...
    A lot of fun would have been preprogrammed. :D

The Joker, Cheetosdust, woSch and 5 others like this.
  5. wleonardocruz
    Gingerbread May 4, 2020

The Joker likes this.
  6. soufiane
    Gingerbread May 5, 2020

soufiane , May 5, 2020 :
    Too bad I don't participate that much, but the Oneplus One was totally worth it at that time.

(Edit : Send me one if you have some left :D )

The Joker, superplus and BeingIncog like this.
  7. ale.berto
    Oreo May 5, 2020

8. ngydat
    Lollipop May 5, 2020

9. buntycubal
    User of the Year 2017 May 5, 2020

10. xxocu
    Marshmallow May 5, 2020

11. Moin2200
    KitKat May 5, 2020

Tobikage, The Joker, hennes and 12 others like this.
  12. agoinfly
    Marshmallow May 5, 2020

13. O1586331550560
    Eclair May 5, 2020

agoinfly, The Joker and ale.berto like this.
  14. giuliorenault
    Nougat May 5, 2020

15. luxuskamel
    Lollipop May 5, 2020

luxuskamel , May 5, 2020 :
    Congrats hennes, that was a pretty good idea! A bit sad too but I guess he was too busy

16. luxuskamel
    Lollipop May 5, 2020

luxuskamel , May 5, 2020 :
    Congrats to everyone! Can't tag so many, but guys I dont want to be selfish but we are the best community in the whole internet!

I received my token yesterday too:
    IMG_20200504_133841__01_001.jpg

Shout-out to OnePlus for such a great idea!
    And shout-out to everyone in this community for having 5+ years of fun together <3

17. script
    Nougat Moderator May 5, 2020

script , May 5, 2020 :
    Being part of the community always makes me smile.

When it all started, I was so impressed by all the youngsters who knew so much about rooting phones. I even didn't know what that was.

I found the RNC very soon, and the fun started. Thank God, I could talk about music and films there, and not only about phones and their secret tech. At times we had 100 pages of nonsense per day. It was really hard to follow that, but complete ketchup was mandatory.

At the beginning, the forum didn't have sections, not even moderators. It was all a bunch of different threads, and members who were looking for invites. Crazy times.

Suddenly we 5 „founding members“ of the RNC had the idea to talk nonsense live on the internet. IIRC, it was Tuesdays at 9 pm. That was also a great fun. To get things organized, so that not 5 people constantly speak at the same time, I had the idea to install a „host“, who kinda leads and roots the conversation. That was the birth of @Adam Krisko as the first......moderator.

Shortly after that, the forum got bigger and bigger, and more and more members from many different countries joined, things needed to get organized. So, the first forum moderators got installed. Adam was the very first head mod, and many other mods came from the RNC. I never had an idea what that meant, but suddenly I was „the German mod“. Ok.

Great times followed. Adam and @David Y. organized a moderators meeting, for all of us, in London. Moderators from all over the world, India, USA, Argentina, France, Italy, Holland, Scandinavia, Germany, Poland....we all met, for the first time in that large group, in real life. It was a legendary meeting.

Around that time, more and more photos got posted, in many threads. We collected them in a big thread, but it was soon a super large thread, and it was not easy to find good pictures in the huge amount of mediocre, or semi-mediocre (=not_so_good....) pictures. It was a bit like the open photography section now. A mix of good and other pics.

My chance.

Not knowing tech secrets or root methods, I felt a bit as a sidekick among the other moderators. But, working in a television camera team, I knew how to take pictures. And I liked to speak about it.

So, I made it a personal thing, to organize and structure the photo......stuff.

Several moderators helped with knowledge and ideas, and after a while (well, a year!) David Yang opened the photography section, as we know it today. That was so great.

Later, the wonderful @Crystal Z. and David started to organize photo contests, and the quality of the pictures got better and better. A true photographic community started inside the OnePlus forum. Advanced members explained in detailed tutorials how to improve taking pictures. The great unforgettable @Ruby G. started fantastic threads and competitions, and so we all became friends and family members in the photography section. So much creativity, skills, knowledge, tips, and true friendships came together. The recent photography experts team started here, as 3 of us live close together in Germany, and we met in person often. @hennes invented his great compression app yaimco together with a bunch of forum members.

Creativity, friendship, fun. In one word: our forum. In another word: @buntycubae . And @cdnfarmer . And @B.I.T.S. , and @Cheetosdust . And all moderators, and all staff members, who are all so great, helpful, friendly, full of power and love for the community.

Last year @Zach X. moved the whole photography section up, to the next level, where it is now. We build the experts team, @woSch, @Bouncer71 , @TibiTibi , @otto2 , CDN, Hennes and myself, with Crystal, @Trista W. and @dsmonteiro, who secretly is everywhere and doing everything possible and impossible, to help getting the forum running.

I am super happy to be here, and to be a part of that great adventure, and great family, which we all found here, in the forum.

Thank you @Pete and @Carl , the whole community, the staff, my fellow moderators, that this place exists. For us.

OnePlus, the global friends maker.

18. p51d007
    KitKat May 5, 2020

19. Dresa91
    User of the Year 2016 May 5, 2020

Dresa91 , May 5, 2020 :
    great one:)

20. superplus
    Head Moderator Head Moderator May 5, 2020