A technique to compensate for the lack of Quick Switch in Oneplus Buds Pro

1. vidhusoman
    Donut Aug 30, 2021

vidhusoman , Aug 30, 2021 :
    Hello all,

It is disappointing that the Buds pro don't have a Quick Switch feature. I hope they include it in the next firmware update. It would be perfect with that feature. In the meantime, this is how I compensate for the lack of the quick switch feature.
    I mainly switch between my laptop and my oneplus phone. I installed a Bluetooth widget (Bluetooth audio widget in Playstore) in my phone and added the oneplus buds pro widget on my home screen. In my windows 10 laptop, using the WIN + K hotkey, I can open the Bluetooth devices panel instantly and connect to the buds pro.
    So if your buds are connected to windows 10 and if you get a call on your phone, you can tap the Bluetooth widget and it instantly connects the buds. Later, you can use the windows hotkey to connected to the buds pro.
    Hope this helps.
    How do you manage to switch connections? If you have a better method, please share :)

2. Liehjan
    The Lab Reviewer - OnePlus Buds Pro Community Expert Aug 30, 2021

Liehjan , Aug 30, 2021 :
    Thanks, will try your method

3. harshit97jerry
    Donut Oct 18, 2021

4. L1611923740379
    Cupcake Oct 22, 2021

L1611923740379 , Oct 22, 2021 :
    Oneplus announced that Buds Pro will support the Multi-Point connection feature in the future. So you will be able to have 2 devices paired simultaneously. I've read that the Oneplus team is already working on it. So it's just a matter of time :).