A yes, amongst a lot of no's.

1. Nosoliciting
    Honeycomb Jul 28, 2015

Nosoliciting , Jul 28, 2015 :
    Specs, numbers, yelling!
    One plus two was unveiled and the internets and twittersperes are a flutter of unjustified angst and unbridled enthusiasm.
    It's great to get wrapped up in tech and scramble to be on the bleeding edge. You get stake in it. Yeah, you hand over a wad of money and in return you get a gadget that's holds a shelf life of a tomato smeared with gorilla poo. That's not the point. There's people all over the world providing a positive and interactive experience. That's an equal part of the purchase in my opinion. This group of strangers that provide the online community. The hype train was in full force and I think they did pretty damn good.
    In particular what they may have done with the camera.
    Now, people are freaking out about the megapixal count. There's an old saying, it's how you use it. If they have figured out how to process their images better, the lower pixel count helps exponentially. That's apples secret sauce. Each megapixal increases the difficulty in retaining image quality. Keep it slim and beautiful.
    OIS, fantastic. This is what will help the most in our low light perils of the opo. Possibly more so than an aggressive aperture. Aperture, iso, and stabilization are equally important and it looks that the team have put a team of wizards on it.
    The may have also saved humanity. By placing the camera in the middle, they are going to encourage people to take more pictures horizontally. Thank sweet Jesus Christmas pants. So tired of this world of vertically made motion and photography. I don't want to see what kind of shoes everyone is wearing.
    Long ramble over.

Thanks y'all, made a cool piece of tech. I look forward to getting one and shooting the hell out of it.

feluda likes this.
  2. feluda
    Lollipop Jul 28, 2015

feluda , Jul 28, 2015 :
    Ha ha ha this made me chuckle, good point

Nosoliciting likes this.
  3. Nosoliciting
    Honeycomb Jul 28, 2015