About time...

1. sfomin
    Nougat Jun 8, 2015

sfomin , Jun 8, 2015 :
    Hey everybody,

I was considering making an intro thread for couple weeks now, after I saw many other "late" introduction threads.
    Well, what better than to do it at 3,500 posts!?

Anyways, my name is Serge and i am 7.6π years old. I am originally from Ukraine, but moved to US when i was 3π years old. I graduated from WSU with a Mechanical Engineering degree a year ago, and currently work as a Stress Engineer, doing structural analysis on 1st class and business class furniture for Boeing and Airbus.

I love, love, love cars (hence my avatar picture), especially German brands. My dream car is the Aventador, but i will probably never have one. Besides cars, i love sports, including volleyball, football (soccer) and off-roading.

I mostly post on this forum when i am at work. When i do post, its usually in the Alphabet game, O/T Word Association, or just teasing cupcakes. I am an honest guy, and some of my posts reflect that, especially when i talk with @ShaileshMJ and @Nimit4 :D:D.

I might be the only one (not really, there are many others) with a fully functional OPO device. I love my phone and looking forward to getting OPT whenever it comes out and the whole invite hype calms down.

Anyways, I have to get back to work. See you around. Peace.

Update: Soon after, my OPO started acting weird so i got rid of it. I no longer loved it or enjoyed using it. I am no longer looking at getting the OP2. Or the OPX. Or the OP3 etc.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2015

2. advocateishantchopra
    Lollipop Jun 8, 2015

3. sfomin
    Nougat Jun 8, 2015

sfomin , Jun 8, 2015 :
    Thanks buddy. Its about time I made one. haha.

4. PRK.R
    Lollipop Jun 8, 2015

Boeing 787, pipecpa, barb and 5 others like this.
  5. advocateishantchopra
    Lollipop Jun 8, 2015

6. Maximus Decimus Meridius
    Marshmallow Moderator Jun 8, 2015

Maximus Decimus Meridius , Jun 8, 2015 :
    Ive seen you around. But still: welcome:)
    Grtz mdm

Aventador is German? :O :)

7. Takendown
    Jelly Bean Jun 8, 2015

Takendown , Jun 8, 2015 :
    Woo! Nice intro! Congrats on the 3.5K posts! Welcome to the fully functional OPO club too, as I've no issues to report.

Everyone seems to be donating their late introductions to something special. Mine was becoming a Jelly Bean at 640 posts.

Anyways, belated welcome!

By the way, I still find your little spat/argument with chuck over resistance and friction hilarious. :p

Boeing 787, pipecpa, barb and 7 others like this.
  8. sfomin
    Nougat Jun 8, 2015

sfomin , Jun 8, 2015 :
    Kind off. Volkswagen Group sells passenger cars under the Audi, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Porsche, SEAT, Škoda and Volkswagen marques.

9. Dougrunge
    Lollipop Jun 8, 2015

10. sfomin
    Nougat Jun 8, 2015

sfomin , Jun 8, 2015 :
    Thanks buddy.

Yes, I remember that argument. I followed up with a physicist about that, and it was confirmed that i am correct:D

11. sfomin
    Nougat Jun 8, 2015

sfomin , Jun 8, 2015 :
    thanks friend. I played my first competitive game this Friday in like 4 years. whats your favorite team?

12. sfomin
    Nougat Jun 8, 2015

sfomin , Jun 8, 2015 :
    thank you. Aventadore is just a dream. If i had that kind of money, it would go first to help out those in need. then the car :D

13. Takendown
    Jelly Bean Jun 8, 2015

Takendown , Jun 8, 2015 :
    I knew you were right from the beginning, hence I found the argument hilarious since one was evidently fighting a losing battle.

By the way, I'm a big car fan too. I'm currently in love with the Ford Fiesta ST (2014 & 2015). That lovely Aston Martin-like grille..
    And the 2015 Polo and Golf...

I hope either of the above can become my first car. :0 I'll save the luxuries for later!

14. sfomin
    Nougat Jun 8, 2015

sfomin , Jun 8, 2015 :
    Yeah, sometimes its better just to give up then to try prove somebody wrong on the internet.

Fiesta ST? I love that platform. Waiting for the Focus RS to come to the states!

I love VWs. I have a Jetta TDI now, since I commute 70 miles to work each day. The new Golf is beautiful. Especially the R.

15. blur13
    Jelly Bean Jun 8, 2015

blur13 , Jun 8, 2015 :
    Welco;)me!! Nice to meet you!! Take care and good luck getting your dream car!!

Boeing 787, meatandy and sfomin like this.
  16. sfomin
    Nougat Jun 8, 2015

sfomin , Jun 8, 2015 :
    Thank you:)

17. MichaelJacksonKingOfPop
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 8, 2015

MichaelJacksonKingOfPop , Jun 8, 2015 :
    What about Koeniggsegg Agera One?

Boeing 787, barb and sfomin like this.
  18. PRK.R
    Lollipop Jun 8, 2015

PRK.R , Jun 8, 2015 :
    Nothing is impossible my friend.[​IMG]
    Time gets change.[​IMG]

sfomin likes this.
  19. Dougrunge
    Lollipop Jun 8, 2015

Dougrunge , Jun 8, 2015 :
    Universidad católica in Chile and my international team that I'm support is A. C Milan. In which kind of competition you played??

Boeing 787, pravpandey and sfomin like this.
  20. sfomin
    Nougat Jun 8, 2015

sfomin , Jun 8, 2015 :
    Not really. I dont like the look of it. Too many curves, not enough sharp edges.