1. sanki_man
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 3, 2020

3. SRD.
    Lollipop Jun 3, 2020

4. joylinwf
    Cupcake Jun 3, 2020

joylinwf , Jun 3, 2020 :
    #OnePlus8Pro

Here are my designs for #OnePlus8Pro, co-create some stunning wallpapers!

The designs are geometric and gradient keeping the theme of never settle. Tried to bring the best of the phone colors through color gradient and best of shapes. As the diamond shape signifies the symbol of creation and shape of life, encircling all other triangle depictions and alchemical symbolic values just as the oneplus mobile!

OneplusWallpaper (1).png

OneplusWallpaper (5).png

OneplusWallpaper (6).png

OneplusWallpaper (7).png

OneplusWallpaper (10).png

OneplusWallpaper (11).png

OneplusWallpaper (13).png

OneplusWallpaper (14).png

OneplusWallpaper (15).png

OneplusWallpaper (17).png

OneplusWallpaper (20).png

OneplusWallpaper (21).png

Last edited: Jun 3, 2020

5. gaster
    Moderator Moderator Jun 3, 2020

gaster , Jun 3, 2020 :
    Hi @David C. Chen. Thanks for this sweet thread that brings back memories. I like the OnePlus wallpapers since OnePlus One but now that we have some live wallpapers too, it's even better at least for me. Keep up the good work guys!

Dresa91 likes this.
  6. JelleZon
    OnePlus Accessory Tester Jun 3, 2020

JelleZon , Jun 3, 2020 :
    thank you!

7. dsharma_1234
    Donut Jun 3, 2020

8. sharadksingh
    Honeycomb Jun 3, 2020

9. DarshanMeniya
    Jelly Bean Jun 3, 2020

11. ItsRavi25
    Jelly Bean Jun 3, 2020

12. Rudraa26
    Eclair Jun 3, 2020

Rudraa26 , via OnePlus 7T , Jun 3, 2020 :
    Love these wallpapers!! But I think these wallpapers should not be restricted to a specific model of OnePlus. If you want people to actually live this history.... I would really appreciate the update in wallpapers section for the older models as well. Because me a user always prefers well optimised OnePlus wallpapers.

As I'm using OnePlus 7T. Would love to have OnePlus 8 series Wallpapers!

Thanks OnePlus.

13. rajshah2412
    Honeycomb Jun 3, 2020

rajshah2412 , Jun 3, 2020 :
    Thank You @David C. Chen for this amazing walk down memory lane.

I still remember my first talk with Hampus and how he explained the process and the story of all it started with Carl and how his stay in Goa has helped him and it's amazing to see his art over the years.

It's always a pleasure meeting Hampus and talking on and on forgetting how much time has passed.

His app Abstract which was a long time in the making and finally when it released, I was so happy to get my hands on some beautiful and unique wallpapers which would take me a year to finish even if I changed them everyday.

I have loved each and every wallpaper designed for the devices as each one has a story and idea behind it and is unique in its own way.

Finally, Thanks again to @David C. Chen for updating the awesome wallpapers to the new Never Settle font and still keeping it fresh and new.

14. AYYAPUSETTY JEEVAN KUMAR
    Gingerbread Jun 3, 2020

Batman360 likes this.
  16. Young_Blood
    Jelly Bean Jun 3, 2020

17. vikramkkumar
    Froyo Jun 3, 2020

18. TibiTibi
    Photography Expert Jun 3, 2020

Helder_DAlmeida likes this.
  19. asishPradhan
    Donut Jun 3, 2020

20. manojsurya99
    Jelly Bean Jun 3, 2020

manojsurya99 , Jun 3, 2020 :
    Really felt Nostalgic for some time looking at all the wallpapers starting from OnePlus 2. Just felt like I was holding the old devices in hand.
    And whether or not anyone accepts it, it remains as a history that OnePlus is the only mobile manufacturing company that has different wallpapers for each and every model the company has launched till date.