ABSURD SERVICES ( PRODUCT DELAYED DELIVERY by 72Hrs)

1. Rishabh Awasthi
    Cupcake Jun 7, 2018

Rishabh Awasthi , Jun 7, 2018 :
    I Rishabh Awasthi currently an ONEPLUS 3T owner have order for the NEW OP 6!

On 2nd JUNE 2018. My orders delivery was at my doorstep , & on my behalf my staff requested for an a open delivery only after signing on the handover sheet on which the delivery person from *DELHIVERY* reverted back in INTIMIDATING & THREATENING LANGUAGE saying “ LENA HAI TOH LEH KHOLNE MILEGA NAHI AUR MEIN DEKTA HUN KAISE KHOLTA HAI TU PARCEL” & just ran away after asking him to speak to the owner over the phone for confirmation sake!!!

NOTE :- OPEN DELIVERY REQUESTED IN THE FEAR OF NOT BEING CHEATED.

Further on contacting DELHIVERY CUSTOMER SUPPORT & conveying the entire scenario to MR. ANKUR , shocking to hear his support towards this absurd behaviour from delivery person ! Mr.ANKUR’S words * OFTEN CUSTOMERS MISBEHAVES AND IN RETURN THE DELIVERY PERSON GIVES IT BACK*. #notacceptable at all !!!!!

On hearing this’d I got an fair idea I was dealing with unprofessionals & with great hope & belief in ONEPLUS reputation & past satisfactory personal experiences, I ended up chatting live conveyed the entire scenario with ONEPLUS EXECUTIVE JYOTSNA & on when no proper response I called up at customer support & got connected with Deeksha Awasthy and then she assured about the product delivery along wid complaint number I.e [[2481355]] & a date (3rd June) that was postponed by her & then too no one appeared for delivery on committed date & time & on seeing no intimidation or any update from YOUR END, I have been compelled to be disheartened & put this incident on an official mail.

On 4th June at 5 pm after having no option left, I had to put the extra effort of putting DELHIVERY CUSTOMER SUPPORT EXECUTIVE & ONE PLUS CUSTOMER SUPPORT EXECUTIVE on a conference call just to get them coordinated for a phone delivery of a customer on a same committed date on time & at right place , & even ONEPLUS couldn't fullfill their own commitment who I have a Call Recording off!

Despite of writing a mail to ONEPLUS SUPPORT no severe actions or even response has been given in regards to this which is ABSURD !!!!

on 7th June frustrated enough to get some clarification in regards to my Phone delivery ..all I get to know I'm being Refunded the amount, & Mr.Alex SENIOR from ONEPLUS CUSTOMER SUPPORT is not at all sorry nor acknowledges any incident taken place !

*Expecting a good quality of service is a HOAX from ONE PLUS CUSTOMER SUPPORT TEAM !
    rather dissolve it and have a retail store for these so called experts because yu'll behave like ONE other retail store !

Vaibhh likes this.
  2. Daan_Eekhofアニメ
    Jelly Bean Jun 7, 2018

Daan_Eekhofアニメ , Jun 7, 2018 :
    So you hate OmePlus Customer Support meanwhile they don't have anything to do with the Delivery service . Also rip English this was quite hard to understand, and translate "Mr.Ankurs" words. Not everyone understands Indian/Hindi (whatever it's called).

3. Horsault
    Marshmallow Moderator Jun 7, 2018

Horsault , Jun 7, 2018 :
    If I try and understand what you're saying, you had a bad delivery experience with a specific delivery man from a 3rd party postal service, and you blame the company you bought from?
    That's logic.

4. kumaryashwin
    Jelly Bean Jun 7, 2018

kumaryashwin , Jun 7, 2018 :
    Oneplus so tells about open box delivery. But it is never implemented. Or not property mentioned to third party delivery company, it's just only line written on website and means nothing.

Rishabh Awasthi likes this.
  5. Rishabh Awasthi
    Cupcake Jun 7, 2018

well because I ordered at ONEPLUS official website & despite of all this nuisance being brought to OP's customer support they supported it by refunding the amount rather than solving it & delivering the phone !
    I know the ONE PLUS COMPANY & not the other postal party !
    hope that's logic to you !

6. Rishabh Awasthi
    Cupcake Jun 7, 2018

thank you for educating others as well !

7. Horsault
    Marshmallow Moderator Jun 7, 2018

Horsault , Jun 7, 2018 :
    You mean they offered a compensation, and you're still complaining!!!!

I see…

Tom_lecter likes this.
  8. Rishabh Awasthi
    Cupcake Jun 7, 2018

well if you got my situation kindly translate & convey my issues & get me the phone delivered !
    just so you know if you order from ONE PLUS WEBSITE I believe they are solely responsible for smooth delivery services!

P.S :- don't want any controversy just the phone! so help me if you can get me one from them !

9. Rishabh Awasthi
    Cupcake Jun 7, 2018

dude I ordered a phone not any compensation ! pls see*

10. kumaryashwin
    Jelly Bean Jun 7, 2018

kumaryashwin , Jun 7, 2018 :
    It's just poor co ordination. Between oneplus and delivery service. They parcel personal don't has any knowledge of such terms and conditions neither he informed.
    The whole dilvery service in India work this way, oneplus can be blamed for this. But they can set norm and make sure they are followed.

And coming to misbehaviour and negligence it very sad to see they paying such hefty amount still the consumer don't get the service what they paid for

At least improve the feedback system for delivery. OnePlus

11. Rishabh Awasthi
    Cupcake Jun 12, 2018

Rishabh Awasthi , Jun 12, 2018 :
    absolutely this is all I'm all asking for !
    plus on writing in mail to ONE PLUS about this ,not a single reply nor any executive called back to even enquire or even update me further on this !
    not expected from ONEPLUS atleast !

12. kumaryashwin
    Jelly Bean Jun 12, 2018

kumaryashwin , Jun 12, 2018 :
    Go Twitter.