Accessories for the OnePlus One

1. Cuerex
    KitKat May 3, 2014

2. thepanttherlady
    Community Veteran May 3, 2014

3. infernowheels
    Jelly Bean May 3, 2014

infernowheels , May 3, 2014 :
    Nah, it would seem to unoriginal since the M8 is a new phone. OnePlus should make something different but still useful.

4. hafiz4572
    Cupcake May 3, 2014

hafiz4572 , May 3, 2014 :
    what do you think will oneplus one have tempered glass screen protector????smartwatch??

5. relic242
    KitKat May 3, 2014

6. trulo911
    Gingerbread May 3, 2014

7. theslimshadyist
    Jelly Bean May 4, 2014

slope likes this.
  8. adamcdx
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 4, 2014

adamcdx , May 4, 2014 :
    I think the One Plus Team should do something inovative with a case. They should make a case thats also the bright light toy and it should tell us the time and weather.

9. slope
    Donut May 4, 2014

slope , May 4, 2014 :
    I would get a Dot View Case, even though it has been done already by HTC.
    It looks the tit.

10. ANDANY
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 4, 2014

ANDANY , May 4, 2014 :
    It would be cool if they let us design and 3d print our own cases

11. ws_volt
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 5, 2014

ws_volt , May 5, 2014 :
    ok so i know the whole invite system is going on. (though i dont know what you need to do to be eligible for one) but anyone know roughly when the phone would be available for full consumer release, and or if they are planning to release the phone directly into the UK market or will i have to import one? thanks in advance.

12. Baku

13. mamosixx
    Jelly Bean May 5, 2014

mamosixx , May 5, 2014 :
    • All members are eligible for invites, just depends on the person giving them out.
    • First 100 smashers are selected and they will give out 3 invites each so another 300 phones will be sold.
    • Mid to late May - Larger batch 16GB Silk White for the first batch of invites
    • Early June - Larger batch 64GB Sandstone Black
    • Later in June - Increased general availability, people who want it should be able to get an invite without much trouble in June
    • Phones will be shipped from warehouses located within the UK

pixelatedjay likes this.
  14. coolzein
    Honeycomb May 5, 2014

coolzein , May 5, 2014 :
    The invite system will always stay (it wont be sold in stores, amazon etc.) you will always have to get an invite but it has been said that by mid June it will widely be available. So in June you will probably be able to get it. Also it will ship to anywhere in the UK so dont worry.

15. ws_volt

ws_volt , May 5, 2014 :
    by members does it just mean a member of the forum, so am i now eligible?

16. mamosixx
    Jelly Bean May 5, 2014

mamosixx , May 5, 2014 :
    yes

17. MrCheese
    Gingerbread May 5, 2014

MrCheese , May 5, 2014 :

Where did you get this time scale from? After the initial reveal infos came out I avoided this forum as it seemed to be just 1000's of posts of people complaining about XYZ, people screaming at the people complaining or saying anything negative towards oneplus and then endless posts about invites (invite lists, country specific invite lists, how to get invites etc etc)

I think there should be some form of quantifier for that timescale, something like eg:

*We are aiming to hopefully meet a schedule along the lines of this:
    • All members are eligible for invites, just depends on the person giving them out.
    • First 100 smashers are selected and they will give out 3 invites each so another 300 phones will be sold.
    • Mid to late May - Larger batch 16GB Silk White for the first batch of invites
    • Early June - Larger batch....
    etc etc etc

18. MrCheese
    Gingerbread May 5, 2014

MrCheese , May 5, 2014 :
    Ah I just now saw the post in another thread detailing a similar timescale (I'm guessing thats where this came from)

19. darrylea1980
    Gingerbread May 5, 2014

darrylea1980 , May 5, 2014 :
    So what does this all mean for us mere mortals? Can we get hold of one without an invite after June, or will we all suddenly just get an invite?

20. mamosixx
    Jelly Bean May 5, 2014

mamosixx , May 5, 2014 :
    well when I applied for smash the past I read the terms and conditions (which many seemed to have not) and it said that smashers get 3 invites each. so thats another 300 phones which according to the latest production update should also be 16gb modules. the rest is copy and pasted from the recent q2 update