[Accessory Review Challenge] realme Buds Q via OnePlus Community App

1. A.S Chohan , via OnePlus Community App , Sep 1, 2020 :
    Hi 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲,

Today I am Going to post a review on my realme buds Q under the 𝗔𝗰𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗥𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗲. I am very grateful 𝗢𝗻𝗲𝗽𝗹𝘂𝘀 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗺𝘂𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘆 fort this type of contest.

1598975682490.jpg

realme Buds Q is the best entry-level TWS In-ear earphones priced at ₹1999. It comes with three vibrant colors Quite Yellow, Quite White & last one is Quite black which today I am going to Unbox.

So let's get started

First, start with the 𝗨𝗻𝗯𝗼𝘅𝗶𝗻𝗴

1598975760552.jpg

◾️ The realme Buds Q package box comes in an iconic Vibrant yellow color which perfectly coordinates with the Brand Color of realme. While the front side of the box displayed the product image along with the product name, which briefly introduces its characteristics.

1598975790960.jpg

◾️ realme branding is present on both sides of the box. On the back, we can see the highlights of the realme Buds Q like Designed By José Lévy, 20-hour Long battery Life, 10mm Bass Boost Driver, Instant Connection & 3.6g Ultra-Light Body.

1598975824404.jpg

◾️ Opening up the box, we have a realme Buds Q sitting in.

1598975852646.jpg

◾️ 𝗕𝗼𝘅 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 - realme Buds Q, Two pair of Ear Buds, Micro USB Cable and User Manual.

Now Start with 𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗼 𝗣𝗮𝗶𝗿 part

◾️ The pairing of the buds is very easy. When you take out the buds from thr case the buds came to the pairing mode automatically and first time user need to pair it by going to the bluetooth setting or can use realme link app for pairing. After the first time of pairing , it will automatically get connected when you take ou the buds from the charing case.

1598975931662.jpg

𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗻 & 𝗕𝘂𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗤𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆

◾️ 𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻: The design of the realme Buds Q is really premium, the case we see comes with Premium Frosted Texture, just like the buds themselves, which is pretty attractive. They are very lightweight, coming in at just around 35.5 grams. That’s really light! Talking about the earpieces or the buds themselves, they’re really light-weight and when I say light-weight, I mean they’re feather-light, at 3.6g. At one point I didn’t even realize I had the buds on my ears. I put them in my pockets with coins and keys and they were fine, so I’m assuming they’ll be fine if properly taken care of.

1598975984299.jpg

◾️ 𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗻: realme Buds Q is designed by the French Design Master, José Lévy, A cooperated designer of the Hermes, he’s known as an outstanding colourist & tailor, with insight into Industrial Design. The design is based upon cobblestones on the shore. The round shape of the cobble is a perfect fit for your ears. You will be addicted to its frosted texture, which feels like a cobble flowing in your hands.

1598976015535.jpg

◾️ 𝗕𝘂𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗤𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆: The realme Buds Q is made up of strong PC+ABS special polymer composite and comes with 9μm Spark pattern. It is IPX4 Water-resistant certified, so no worries of sweating during the workout or light rain. Build quality is looking great especially at this price segment.

𝗜𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

realme Buds Q comes with a powerful R1Q chip that supports Bluetooth 5.0 technology. Once you have done the set-up of your realme Buds Q to your phone (which I already explained in my previous thread), you can connect realme Buds Q with your phone in the time you open the case and take them out. Isn't that great? A Hassle-free seamless Connection.

1598976081742.jpg

1598976101567.jpg

𝗧𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗹

realme Buds Q Neo supports multiple touch controls. You can pick-up the call by tapping twice on top of realme Buds Q, Play/Pause the music and activate Assistant. You can customise it as well via the supported realme Link app.

Touch controls are working fine, they really responsive and easy to use. I found it very interesting and convenient while my usage. These come in pretty handy if you want to do a lot of stuff without touching the phone itself.

1598976161440.jpg

1598976201869.jpg

1598976215298.jpg

𝗔𝘂𝗱𝗶𝗼 𝗤𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆

◾️ 𝗜𝗻𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗦𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱: realme Buds Q features a 10mm large Dynamic bass boost driver with premium PEEK&PU special polymer composite diaphragm. As a result, you get clear vocals in mid & high range frequencies as well as powerful bass for an incredible sound experience.

◾️𝗔𝗱𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗱 𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗽: realme introduced its new R1Q chip with these earbuds, which reduces latency and helps in better sound quality, also supported with AAC Bluetooth Audio Codec and Dynamic Bass Boost Solution. This is going to impress all bass lovers out there.

◾️𝗦𝘂𝗽𝗲𝗿 𝗟𝗼𝘄 𝗟𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗰𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗠𝗼𝗱𝗲: realme Buds Q supports dual-channel real-time transmission technology, and the two buds can stay connected to the phone independently. Moreover, the Gaming Mode drastically reduces the latency to 119ms. The result is perfect sync between audio and visuals while watching movies or playing games.

1598976273103.jpg

1598976291145.jpg

1598976298767.jpg

𝗕𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘆

One of the most important features of wireless/Bluetooth buds to consider while buying is battery life. I charged it 100% only once when I got this and it is still showing ample amount of battery as you can see in the image., the case will get charged with a micro USB cable which is included in the box and it will take around 1.5Hr to 2Hr to get fully charged and then you can charge your realme Buds Q through the case.

Buds Q gives you around 4.5Hours single continuous music listening, 5Hours single continuous gaming time, 3Hours single continuous calling time, 6Hours single continuous video watching time and you can charge it multiple time via a case and in total, you can get around 20Hours total playback time with the case, which is impressive at this price segment for a Budget TWS earphone.

1598976353160.jpg

1598976360409.jpg

𝗚𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗥𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄

1598976404825.jpg

Gaming Mode is a solution to the latency issues with TWS earphones. It’s very simple to enable Gaming Mode in the realme Buds Q. All you have to do is to touch both the buds for 5 seconds to enter Gaming Mode. You’ll get a sound notification of an engine starting which sounds really cool. Also, repeat the same to get out of Gaming Mode. This time around you get sweet music as a notification.

1598976435957.jpg

In First Person Shooter games like PUBG and COD, audio matters a lot and some delay can kill your player in the game, as in these games, the enemy's footstep sounds can help you get those close-combat kills. My experience while playing PUBG and COD Mobile using realme Buds Q's Super Low latency Mode did create a difference in my performance in the game. The audio quality was superb! I was easily able to hear those footsteps and gunshots.

In each mode of PUBG, like Classic, Arcade, Arena & PlayLab, the gaming mode works great and help us get a real-time audio experience.

In the COD Mobile all game modes realme Buds Q latency mode, I was able to clearly hear footsteps, thus, was able to react quicker. I was able to play for longer hours, thanks to the light-weight buds. The latency was never a problem with the gaming mode enabled. The audio was always in sync with what was shown on screen and the experience was exactly real-time. I also used voice and I never faced any issue when talking with teammates, thanks to the mic.

1598976468329.jpg

1598976474639.jpg

𝗩𝗲𝗿𝗱𝗶𝗰𝘁

1598976510389.jpg

If you’re looking for truly wireless earbuds with good sound quality, good battery life, good build, easy pairing experience, touch controls and good after-sales service, then the realme Buds Q is the best bet for you at a price of ₹1999. I Like the cobble design, Bass Boosted 10mm drivers, Instant connection with the help of Bluetooth 5.0 all this make best TWS earphone under 2K. What more do you want at this price point? In my opinion, it is the best TWS Earphone available out there. It is a good choice definitely. “Truly wireless earphones, truly value for money”.

That’s it, guys! This was my review on the realme Buds Q and I hope you liked it. If you have any queries, please let me know in the comment section below.

~

𝗔.𝗦 𝗖𝗵𝗼𝗵𝗮𝗻

𝗜𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗖𝗿𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁: All the images shown here are taken on my device but all the rights are reserved to their original creators and realme India.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 1, 2020