Add call blocking for dual sim separately via OnePlus 7T

1. Anbu8283
    Cupcake Jun 20, 2020

Anbu8283 , via OnePlus 7T , Jun 20, 2020 :
    Add call blocking SIM 1 and SIM 2 seperately. When block one mobile number in SIM 1 that number call should not come in SIM 1 but the same number call should come in SIM 2 only. Please add this feature it's very useful

harshil1903 likes this.
  3. harshil1903
    Jelly Bean Jun 20, 2020

Cosmos_NT likes this.
  4. Anbu8283
    Cupcake Jul 25, 2020

Anbu8283 , via OnePlus 7T , Jul 25, 2020 :
    when call forward it will forward all the SIM 1 incoming calls to one number but cant call forward single number

5. Cosmos_NT , via OnePlus 7T Frosted Silver , Jul 25, 2020 :
    Simply ask the guy to call on your number in which you want and block him on other 🤦‍♂️

6. Anbu8283
    Cupcake Jul 25, 2020

When a person or unknown person knows ur SIM 1 and SIM 2 number while you dont want that person not to call to SIM 1 call only to SIM 2 , if this call blocking separately there for SIM1 and SIM 2 means You can block that person number for SIM 1 incoming calls not SIM 2 its useful which SIM we want to block that number for incoming calls SIM 1 or SIM 2

7. Anbu8283
    Cupcake Jul 25, 2020

If he is an unknown person or any spam numbers we cant say them like that if this number blocking for particular SIM is an inbuilt feature for oneplus phones when we using truecaller we block any number its blocks for both SIM not single SIM so adding this feature in oneplus is an added features in oneplus

8. Cosmos_NT , via OnePlus 7T Frosted Silver , Jul 25, 2020 :
    I can't understand what you want. Really you can ask your known contacts to call on particular number and either block incoming on the other number or just use call forwarding. The remaining issue of unknown, well there's nothing anyone can do about that.

9. Anbu8283
    Cupcake Jul 25, 2020

Call forwarding works on all number not particular number... For unknown contacts and spam only this call blocking for particular SIM will useful if Oneplus add this feature its different features. This feature anyone brand not having

10. G_Kenneth_McCullough_Vvy
    Cupcake Feb 22, 2021

G_Kenneth_McCullough_Vvy , Feb 22, 2021 :
    I know that I am late and this is an old topic but this something that I would also want to do.

I have a OnePlus 8 Pro and one Sim is my private number and the other Sim is my work number, if I set my work number that I am in a meeting than my customers will hear this when they phone (via the work phone app) but I have some customers that have found out my other private number so when I am in a meeting and they cannot reach me they start phoning on my private number. I would really love to be able to block some people from being able to phone my private number.

So yes I can tell them not to use my private number but not everybody respects that at all no matter what I say.

11. L1620992525464
    Cupcake May 23, 2021

L1620992525464 , May 23, 2021 :
    I also use 2 SIM cards in my Oneplus 8 (work/personal). But when I'm not working I don't want to receive phone calls and notifications from my work apps (Gmail, Teams and Slack). I looked in the store but could not find an app that provide this functionality.

So I build one myself together with a designer. The app is called: Hush - Call & notification blocking and gives you full control over all incoming phone calls and notifications. I use it to block phone calls to my work SIM card during the weekend and also blocks notifications from my work apps. Monday morning on 8.30 all the blocked notifications and calls show up again. You can also block just a selection of phone numbers.

@G_Kenneth_McCullough_Vvy reading your question I think this might fit your needs as well.

Last edited: May 23, 2021