Add more One plus watch features

1. Jconn2015
    Cupcake Dec 6, 2021

Jconn2015 , Dec 6, 2021 :
    I am starting this thread as a place to suggest new features that we would all like to see one plus add to their watch in hopes that some one plus developers will see it and take our ideas into consideration. Feel free to add some ideas in responses.

The biggest thing I want out of the one plus watch is to be able to respond to text messages via the watch. The second thing I would like to see is more third party app support.

2. wmm
    KitKat Dec 6, 2021

wmm , Dec 6, 2021 :
    When you say "third party app support", do you mean integration with other apps on the phone (like it does with Spotify, Navigation, Messenger, etc.) or apps that run on directly on the watch? The former is possible (although unlikely, I'd say, given the evidence that OnePlus isn't devoting any significant resources to supporting the watch); the latter is not possible, as OnePlus doesn't provide the means for third-party developers to write or port applications to run on the watch (and the user base for the OnePlus watch is too small to be worth the effort for third-party developers to do so, even if they could).

3. Liehjan
    The Lab Reviewer - OnePlus Buds Pro Community Expert Dec 8, 2021

Liehjan , Dec 8, 2021 :
    The watch is running on a closed eco system. It's no possible to add 3rd party apps.