add oneplus 2 to open beta program

1. saipulabe
    Eclair Nov 30, 2016

saipulabe , Nov 30, 2016 :
    dear oneplus team,

please add oneplus 2 to open beta program.
    like MIUI do not forget the old reliable device or low-end device to update the developer or stable.
    especially when there is a statement that OnePlus 2 was a failure because of arrogant.
    Teams must heal OnePlus fans, especially users OnePlus 2.
    whether later OnePlus 3 will be considered a failure after exiting OnePlus 5.
    i am OnePlus one and OnePlus 2 users,
    Sorry, my English is bad.
    from indonesia

thank you

saipulabe

Last edited: Nov 30, 2016

19121995, bala, Devanshu_15 and 19 others like this.
  2. yuusuv
    Cupcake Nov 30, 2016

yuusuv , Nov 30, 2016 :
    No support from the community board.
    Just great.
    Anyway, H2OS has VoLTE but it's unstable.
    Oxygen will get update I guess, soon enough.
    Just guessing.

3. stephenboyo
    KitKat Nov 30, 2016

stephenboyo , Nov 30, 2016 :
    In case you don't know . The OP3 community beta was aimed at perfecting the OS for the OP3T the only thing is that OP did not tell people this. Everyone with an OP3 thought OP was just being kind and generous not realising they had the OP3T in mind. They should just focus on providing products that do not require constant tweaks and updates.

saurabh prashar and Sam Nakamura like this.
  4. Adityaf
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 30, 2016

Adityaf , Nov 30, 2016 :
    Dude if that happens why will people buy new devices from them.

Instead they'll buy op2. So for their business propose they'll not role out new updates for op2 fast as op3. Either stick with it or get ur self a op3t.

samsushaikh likes this.
  5. paulen1
    Cupcake Nov 30, 2016

paulen1 , Nov 30, 2016 :
    Yeah Im a huge Supporter of OnePlus and bought 2 OnePlus One and a OnePlus 2, and recommended OnePlus very much and 6 friends of Mine already bought OnePlus Smartphones.
    But this is a real Problem and for me its a need to get Updates on a high End Phone even if its already a year Old.
    Please, OnePlus, help and integrate the OnePlus 2 into the Beta Program and develop Updates for Oxygen OS in general, not only for The OnePlus 3/3T.

Best regards
    Paul:)

rsonii and rahilmodi97 like this.
  6. Remo spadaccini
    Honeycomb Nov 30, 2016

Remo spadaccini , Nov 30, 2016 :
    Well they "said" that the op2 should get nougat by the end of the the year (2016). I'm just hoping they will stick by it because they have actually fulfilled promises like when they said that we would get marshmallow by the end of the 1st quarter I belive, they gave it on the last day lmao. Let's hope.

7. ponczoszek
    Gingerbread Nov 30, 2016

ponczoszek , Nov 30, 2016 :
    in fact they never said anything about nougat update date so don't confuse op2 users @Remo spadaccini

8. Remo spadaccini
    Honeycomb Nov 30, 2016

9. Adityaf
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 1, 2016

Adityaf , Dec 1, 2016 :
    Nope they didn't promised about Updates for OnePlus Two and according to @Carl if they haven't promised for something they're not bonded to provide update to that ;-)

So maybe it'll be released end of first quarter of 2017 who knows!

10. Dabzz
    Gingerbread Dec 1, 2016

Dabzz , Dec 1, 2016 :
    Carl has promised to XDA that OP2 gets Nougat.

"C: We’re working on it for all our… sorry, so we didn’t release Oxygen officially for the OnePlus One, so for the OnePlus 2 and the OnePlus 3 we’re working on it. It’s going to come. But I feel like I understand when users see that the OnePlus 3 is getting a lot of updates, that users of the OnePlus 2 might feel a little bit disappointed. However, I feel like we’ve never actually promised any… we haven’t promised a support time window. We never promised the same cadence for the OnePlus 2, and it will get Nougat. It will get Nougat, and I think that’s kind of delivering on what they originally bought into. Now, with the OnePlus 3, we’re announcing this new beta program with a weekly and biweekly and a one to two month cadence, the internal beta and open beta. I think that as long as you don’t promise something, then it’s okay. But if you promise something you have to do your absolute best to try and reach it." https://www.xda-developers.com/interview-with-carl-pei-from-oneplus-pt2/

11. rohitbpatil27
    Gingerbread Dec 1, 2016

rohitbpatil27 , Dec 1, 2016 :
    I agree..since ages we didn't get any update...

Sincere OP2 owner waiting for the update..

awesomeX1 likes this.
  12. Dabzz
    Gingerbread Dec 1, 2016

Dabzz , Dec 1, 2016 :
    OP2 will get OOS 3.5 Link and Android Nougat. Look in the same link.

rohitbpatil27 and rsonii like this.
  13. Vbhv
    Honeycomb Dec 1, 2016

Vbhv , Dec 1, 2016 :
    **** you Carl you say you were arrogant with OP2...and what would you call yourself now??

14. Sahilsharma1991
    Gingerbread Dec 1, 2016

15. Infinity_N7
    Froyo Dec 1, 2016

awesomeX1 likes this.
  16. Remo spadaccini
    Honeycomb Dec 1, 2016

Remo spadaccini , Dec 1, 2016 :
    Well I looked it up and carl did promise nougat for the op2 but he didn't state a date for it lmao. I just have been dreaming

17. Invitehunter
    Gingerbread Dec 1, 2016

Invitehunter , Dec 1, 2016 :
    So, looks like Carl did confirm Nougat via Oxygen OS 3.5 for the OnePlus 2 so everybody go chill your nuts and wait. If you want Nougat so desperately, I recommend you flash a 7.0 or 7.1 ROM.

18. rabi9641
    Donut Dec 1, 2016

rabi9641 , Dec 1, 2016 :
    xocc

19. colbylaxton
    Donut Dec 1, 2016

20. Adityaf
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 2, 2016

Adityaf , Dec 2, 2016 :
    Reead my post once again please. Ayy.

What I've said at last. They'll provide update in first quarter of 2017