add to queue in music app

1. G_jen_cabauatan_iIyK
    Cupcake Sep 3, 2017

G_jen_cabauatan_iIyK , Sep 3, 2017 :
    Can you please have the feature "add to queue" or "add to next" in the music app? Since phone have 128gb internal, it will surely have a lot of musics to be played, hence add to next will be greatly help. Also an easy navigated letters can be a great help instead of scrolling down/up for a thousand years to get into bottom/top

Dr. A. A. Imran and 719 like this.
  2. RASTAVIPER
    Jelly Bean Sep 3, 2017

RASTAVIPER , Sep 3, 2017 :
    Just install another music app.
    Why bother waiting for the stock app to be upgraded?

3. exorcer
    Eclair Sep 3, 2017

exorcer , Sep 3, 2017 :
    I recommend phonograph! If you dislike the name just rename it to Music.

4. Scorpion_2503
    Gingerbread Sep 3, 2017

Scorpion_2503 , Sep 3, 2017 :
    Hey, think about OnePlus 5. That phone haven't got a stock music app, so probably the music app will never be upgraded again. I preferred the 1.0 version (or the version that we had in op3 with android 6.0.1) because it could change art and tag of songs. Now I have to do it with a secondary app

5. BEARZINGA
    Gingerbread Sep 4, 2017

BEARZINGA , Sep 4, 2017 :
    I would recommend downloading Google Play music app and importing all your songs to that app. I'm pretty sure you can store up 30,000-50,000 songs for free without needing to purchase the monthly subscription.

There is a windows application called Google Play music manager which allows you to automatically upload what ever songs you have downloaded to a specified folder.

These songs get uploaded to their servers which then can be downloaded to your phone (or streamed)