Addressing the current public health situation

1. Muhammad_Kashif_bahl
    Gingerbread Mar 18, 2020

Last edited: Mar 18, 2020

2. Aalsi
    Cupcake Mar 18, 2020

Aalsi , via OnePlus 7T , Mar 18, 2020 :
    lol. [e]1f602[/e] ever heard apple providing free earpods or charging cable being replaced by them for free? [e]1f602[/e]same is with sanitizer and mask

3. cdnfarmer
    Photography Expert Mar 18, 2020

cdnfarmer , via OnePlus 6 , Mar 18, 2020 :
    Thanks @Pete for the greatly worded message. it's very good to see the well being of every stakeholders is considered. We are all a community and many have developed strong bonds. let's support eachother and follow the advice of credible sources as @cheetodust said.
    well said . i can't say it any better. I'd just add. We all share this earth. let's be kind with eachother. ones action may and likely will affect one or more people so let's contain the virus but spread kindness, be nice to eachother. is there really a need to fight over a roll of toilet paper.? can we simply get what we need and not hoard?. let's look out for eachother.

we may have to adjust how we do things but the one thing like Cheetos said is this community is strong and it is there for eachother. reach out.
    keep safe.

script, drl431, Cheetosdust and 2 others like this.
  4. Impersonal
    Jelly Bean Mar 18, 2020

5. Endlesscrowd
    Eclair Mar 18, 2020

Endlesscrowd , Mar 18, 2020 :
    Thank you for sending us a message during this difficult time. It speaks highly of OnePlus' values, customer safety, and commitment.

xcamden and Adrian7TPro like this.
  6. MKT_IRFAN3735
    Jelly Bean Mar 18, 2020

7. rameshshreyas
    Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 18, 2020

8. AYYAPUSETTY JEEVAN KUMAR
    Gingerbread Mar 18, 2020

9. JelleZon
    Lollipop Mar 18, 2020

JelleZon , Mar 18, 2020 :
    Wie immer überall erster :p

Dresa91 likes this.
  10. Dresa91
    User of the Year 2016 Mar 18, 2020

JelleZon likes this.
  11. Prof.ashutosh
    Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 18, 2020

12. Maximus Decimus Meridius
    Marshmallow Senior Moderator Mar 18, 2020

script, Liehjan and Cheetosdust like this.
  13. iulisimo
    Honeycomb Mar 18, 2020

iulisimo , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Mar 18, 2020 :
    This was a rollout message, reaching us one month later in the sweet OnePlus style... But better than never...

14. SunilJasc
    Eclair Mar 18, 2020

SunilJasc , Mar 18, 2020 :
    1584524744670.jpg
    Hi everyone at OP family,

Glad to see the post regarding the pandemic Covid-19. And very much appreciate the efforts taken by OP towards the disaster disease.
    Am from the southern part of India(Kerala) and some of you may have heard about my place. And our Indian health department has declared the Covid-19 on its second stage across India(which is not much spread but extensive care must be taken) by each and every individual. Further in my state(Kerala) our Goverment has put forward a campaign against the virus 'Break the chain' to educate the people about the public and personal hygiene and spreading the awareness among the people. Some of you here still may think(as I thought earlier), its a virus effecting the people aged above 50 and it won't effect you or the youth. But later I understood it was not like that and if your region or people has effected with the disease, it will effect the whole society and all ours life. If some of your friends or parents are not aware about the disease and situation try to educate them with the known facts(Please make sure the information you are passing are true and is from genuine sources. It was noted that so many fake information are being circulated related to the virus in the social medias) about this deadly disease. And bear in mind that if someone amoung us failed to coorparate, it will put all ours at risk. And we all must try to build up a social commitment each of us should bear to our society and human kind. And request all dear friends at OP family to take the preliminary necessary steps to fight the disease.
    1. Hands must be washed at regular intervals or by using sanitizers to kill the viruses.
    2. By using the masks recommended to cover your nose and mouth since the body fluids are one of the transmission source.
    3. Avoiding gatherings and public and thereby bringing down the chance of spreading.
    4. Quarentine the people who travelled to the virus effected countries etc.

I know most of you are well aware but seeing Mr. Petes post, I just wish to share my views on this. And I repeat, we all need to stand together against Covid-19 to 'Break the Chain'.
    Stay safe dears.

C1580050723232 likes this.
  15. Cheetosdust
    Starting Point Expert Mar 18, 2020

Cheetosdust , Mar 18, 2020 :
    That's beautifully written and it truly echoes what I'm feeling/how I see the situation - including the hoarding remark.:sweatsmile:

script, drl431 and cdnfarmer like this.
  16. Liehjan
    Lollipop Mar 18, 2020

Liehjan , Mar 18, 2020 :
    Stay safe everyone, there is a lot of confusion online that it's "just a flu"... No it isn't, please follow health instructions carefully!

17. Moin2200
    KitKat Mar 18, 2020

Moin2200 , Mar 18, 2020 :
    Stay safe everyone and keep an eye out for local instructions from your governments.

18. BeingIncog
    Nougat Mar 18, 2020

19. mactoni
    Jelly Bean Mar 18, 2020

mactoni , Mar 18, 2020 :
    Many thanks @Pete in Spain we are suffering a lot with that issue. Every support (virtual or phisical) counts and help. Thanks too for all the Community supporting messages.

puccellino and Adrian7TPro like this.
  20. M1584532366525
    Cupcake Mar 18, 2020

Adrian7TPro likes this.