Adventures in OTA Land

1. jonnieb
    Cupcake Apr 29, 2015

Nicc0 likes this.
  2. Cooklung
    Honeycomb Apr 29, 2015

Cooklung , Apr 29, 2015 :
    Thank you for the info!!!! Eff you for giving the teaser of another update in a few weeks...back to obsessing over when I will get it!! lol

3. Frans4music
    Cupcake Apr 29, 2015

4. arharsh46
    Honeycomb Apr 29, 2015

arharsh46 , Apr 29, 2015 :
    @cyanogen Thanks a lot of this clarification. Many of us can surely understand what happens when you find such bugs and have to stop roll out of OTA. i hope the battery drain issue has also been resolved in the new OTA roll out.

IrfanO likes this.
  5. majidental
    Gingerbread Apr 29, 2015

majidental , Apr 29, 2015 :
    Just today I heard that Cyanogen has filed divorce against OnePlus !!! What about that tragedy @cyanogen sir ? What will be the future of those childs who were adopted by us but biologically produced by OnePlus & whose bloods are being pumped by a heart like thing "CyanogenMod" !!!??? How would your child grow & shine our houses ??

(The Nation Wants to Know)

6. Kinic
    Cupcake Apr 29, 2015

Kinic , Apr 29, 2015 :
    I'm still having the battery bug where android system drains it. Was the newest update suppose to fix it?

7. arideeps
    Eclair Apr 29, 2015

8. n0ize
    Gingerbread Apr 29, 2015

9. svprsk
    Gingerbread Apr 29, 2015

10. rhtrex
    Gingerbread Apr 29, 2015

11. Amirnew
    Cupcake Apr 29, 2015

12. srismisma
    Froyo Apr 29, 2015

srismisma , Apr 29, 2015 :
    Thanks Steve. That was very clear explanation and kudos to you and your team great job keep it up.

13. leywes
    Donut Apr 29, 2015

leywes , Apr 29, 2015 :
    Thank you @cyanogen.
    I wasn't expecting an update from cyanogen directly on this forum. Like many users, I usually scramble over several sites to find any info I can regarding the OTA update. Can we expect future info updates on this thread/forum?

14. OnkelTom76
    Froyo Apr 29, 2015

OnkelTom76 , Apr 29, 2015 :
    @cyanogen Finally some transparency... Thanks Steve for this statement. BTW, this was something I would have expected from the manufacturer of the phone. Will surely help to calm things down. Patiently waiting...

15. rocktuga95
    Gingerbread Apr 29, 2015

rocktuga95 , Apr 29, 2015 :
    i flashed yesterday YNG1TAS17L, and its rocking really good, havent encountered bugs yet, but since cyanogen splited up from oneplus are you guys still determined to continue supporting the oneplus one? just curious

16. Joonas
    Honeycomb Apr 29, 2015

17. BrotherBloat
    Cupcake Apr 29, 2015

18. saurabhrck
    Froyo Apr 29, 2015

saurabhrck , Apr 29, 2015 :
    thnx for all the detailed info! Really appreciated!
    In cm12s I faced a serious bug regarding accounts. The apps which are not a system app like facebook, twitter, or even the bundled boxer looses account info. When I set those apps up for the first time everything is good, but after a while when I go to settings>accounts, most of the accounts info are not there. As a result I cant login to those apps, auto sync will not work and so on and so forth. Reinstalling those apps is not solving the issue. 1st my guess was that this is happening because of greenifying those apps, but later I found that not the cause.

I wiped my whole system and data along with cache and reinstalled the latest cm12s build but still its there. Its a seriously annoying bug. I have no such issue in cm12 or cm12.1 or any other rom. only in cm12s. Please look into this.

thank you. Greetings!

19. ScorpioPirate
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 29, 2015

ScorpioPirate , Apr 29, 2015 :
    Thanks for light us up...... we have miss this information in the past week :)
    I'm on stock CM12S now...... and now I see that that CM12.1.1 also will roll out to OTA :)
    Again.... thanks Steve :)

BTW: I still can't use my Sygic GPS app, the voice do'sent come out, when connected to my car :(
    I use the option in the app "speaker on phone"..... hope it will be fixed in next update :)

Last edited: Apr 29, 2015

20. Danny stoj
    Cupcake Apr 29, 2015

Danny stoj , Apr 29, 2015 :
    still can't send or receive MMS on cm12.
    It doesn't allow me to add an "APN type".
    Every time I write " MMS" in the field provided.....my Data switches off and then the "apn " setting isn't able to be selected. The blue circle next to the "APN" settings disappears
    HELP!