After 2 years of usage via OnePlus 6 Midnight Black

1. snappieros11 , via OnePlus 6 Midnight Black , Nov 6, 2020 :
    The phone is getting slower day by day .lag while scrolling through social medias . I think its because of ram management
    Everytime I have to wipe of the cache when phone slow down
    Rom used is only 42 percentage but still phone struggle to scroll it's like scrolling through 30 hz screen . Still the optic amoled panel is gud for watching video but can't scroll . And now the phone is slow

2. drl431
    Community Hero 2020 Nov 6, 2020

drl431 , Nov 6, 2020 :
    Consider a factory reset if not done since upgrading to Android 10. Backup your data (except the apps) to the cloud or a pc first. You should not backup or restore the apps as you could reintroduce the issue.

3. SourabhJain1997
    Gingerbread Nov 7, 2020

SourabhJain1997 , via OnePlus 6T , Nov 7, 2020 :
    I agree, with recent updates, the phone screen lags like hell I think it's to promote the new 120hz displays which has come forward now.

Even after factory reset etc. The phone still heats like hell even on basic game apps. And even while staying idle on charging.

Honestly, my 3T worked better than 6t.

3T
    I used to game around 25 games per day each above 1GB and it still never lagged

6T
    But if I try the same on 6T bruh. Heat and battery drain is a killer. Wifi connection and wifi switch speeds are insanely slow. ( Not talking about internet speed )

snappieros11 likes this.
  4. F_Matty_Jasper_kUPO , via OnePlus 6T , Nov 7, 2020 :
    I don't have any of these issues with mine, it still runs as good as day 1! Running the latest 10.3.6 update. Still get almost the exact same battery usage, smooth performance etc.

If you've tried factory resets it must either be something faulty with your phone or possibly the apps you are using?

kjjm and drl431 like this.