After Mumbai, free pick up & drop service launched for Chennai, Delhi and Kolkata

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bidisha91
    Honeycomb May 5, 2016

bidisha91 , May 5, 2016 :
    freepickup_op_forum.png

After Mumbai; it’s time for Chennai, Delhi and Kolkata folks to rejoice! We are thrilled to bring our service to your doorstep. Yes, we are sending OnePlus service guys directly to your place to pick up your device, get it repaired and deliver it back to you!

This is a pilot project. As we go along, we promise to expand our services to other cities as well. And the best part is, this service is free.

We are always stressing on improving our after-sales services and this is just a small step from our side. We still have a long way to go. Trust us, this is just the beginning. There are oodles of wonderful things awaiting our for you guys in near future.

FAQs

1. How can you schedule a pickup and drop service?

Just give us a call on our customer care number - 1800 102 8411 and speak to our executive to schedule a pickup and drop.

2. Where is this service currently available?

As of now, the service is only available in Mumbai, Western line (From Borivali to Churchgate), Harbor line (VT to Vashi) and central line (From VT to Thane). We will be launching this service Pan India in a short span of time.

3. What if you want to change the return address?

Just inform our customer service center about it.

4. Is this service for free?

Yes it is! There is no extra service charge.

5. What is the mode of payment?

Currently it’s only Net Banking.

6. Is payment collected in advance?

No, currently there’s no provision of advance payment.

2. mangatinanda
    Honeycomb May 5, 2016

mangatinanda , May 5, 2016 :
    Oooh... First of its kind I guess. Simply Awesome. Lets see how well it goes!
    I visited one of your service centers to get my Oneplus One(Infamous microphone problem) repaired, well it was not a great experience I must say.

BTW, I stay in Chennai and yes I am excited. Looking forward to buy Oneplus 3... Any clue when will it be launched??

nilrb likes this.
  3. sonurockspunk
    Cupcake May 5, 2016

sonurockspunk , May 5, 2016 :
    I think it should be launched first where one plus service centers are not present & needed the worth like Mi did to launch in whole India with FedEx.In the Eastern there are only few service centers & in my state no service center at all.Please provide pickup in Ranchi if anything happens we have to travel 600 kms to get it serviced!! Is this the service provided

4. bidisha91
    Honeycomb May 6, 2016

bidisha91 , May 6, 2016 :
    Sometime in Q2. Will keep you posted with more updates.

maestrorafi and nilrb like this.
  5. nilrb
    Jelly Bean May 6, 2016

nilrb , May 6, 2016 :
    That's comforting!!:p
    However, you are a bit tight lipped now days, it seems!!:D

mangatinanda likes this.
  6. prateeshrk
    Honeycomb May 6, 2016

7. 100gods
    Cupcake May 7, 2016

100gods , May 7, 2016 :
    @bidisha91

1 month after purchase, my One+2 has been with OnePlus service center since December 16, 2016- been 5+ months as on May 7, 2016.

Can you do something about it?

#oneplusneverbuy #oneplussucks #oneplusinvites #neverSettleOnOneplus

Attached Files:

8. Gaurav Rohilla
    Lollipop May 8, 2016

Gaurav Rohilla , May 8, 2016 :
    @camohan help him please.

9. camohan
    Moderator Moderator May 8, 2016

Gaurav Rohilla likes this.
  10. mangatinanda
    Honeycomb May 9, 2016

mangatinanda , May 9, 2016 :
    Not only @bidisha91 , the whole Oneplus fraternity. I am kind of surprised that no official statement is out regarding Oneplus 3 yet. May be a lesson is learnt from the overhyped oneplus 2 hype train.

Anyways, I haven't lost my trust in Oneplus yet. Hope it will get back the excitement(OPO Launch and the early days) with the launch of 3.

nilrb likes this.
  11. hunkman
    Gingerbread May 11, 2016

12. RUPESH.RVG
    Froyo May 12, 2016

13. Ganeshgns
    Froyo May 12, 2016

14. kanagadeepan
    KitKat May 13, 2016