22
After updating slow charging


  1. #21

  2. #22

  3. #23
  4. McJader
    Marshmallow Apr 5, 2021

    McJader , via OnePlus Nord , Apr 5, 2021 :
    Remove any debris from the charging port using a toothpick or a similar object.
    Make sure the charging cable is not damaged in any way.
    Try using another cable and adapter and another wall socket.
    Make sure optimised charging is turned off.
    Make sure your device is not hot while charging.
     

    #24
    Caoimhín likes this.
  5. rohitsingh158
    Cupcake Apr 5, 2021

    rohitsingh158 , via OnePlus Nord , Apr 5, 2021 :
    After updation of my phone Android to 10 to 11 . Charging Speed decreases now it takes up to 2hrs in full charge also heating issue after using 5-10 min temperature is like 45 ° celsius what i do please help me
     

    #25
    Rishindra Mani likes this.
  6. B1616420454088
    Cupcake Apr 5, 2021


    #26
  7. Mr. BG
    Community Hero 2020 Apr 5, 2021

    Mr. BG , Apr 5, 2021 :
    [​IMG]
     

    #27
    McJader likes this.
  8. ARYAN1319
    Cupcake Apr 5, 2021

    ARYAN1319 , via OnePlus Nord , Apr 5, 2021 :
    Same thing happens with me but to increase my charging speed I set my phone on Airplane Mode and set the brightness to the lowest. With that it charges to 100% in almost an hour.
     

    #28
  9. SankalpKhare1
    Cupcake Apr 7, 2021


    #29
  10. SankalpKhare1
    Cupcake Apr 7, 2021

    SankalpKhare1 , via OnePlus Nord , Apr 7, 2021 :
    What about if the data is more than 200GB.

    You can't move the data here just for the sake of this.
     

    #30

  11. #31
    RamKishoreKannan likes this.
  12. Aaron2017
    Lollipop Apr 7, 2021

    Aaron2017 , Apr 7, 2021 :
    Try charging with optimised charging disabled. If enabled it will charge at normal speed until it reaches 80% and slows down after that for the remaining 20%.
     

    #32
  13. R1571164119162
    Cupcake Apr 7, 2021

    R1571164119162 , via OnePlus 7 , Apr 7, 2021 :
    The charging time has significantly increased in my device after OS11 update . I am using one plus 7. Please refer the image for time required to charge fully . Also optimised charging is enabled.
    1617810889156.jpg
     

    #33
    RamKishoreKannan likes this.
  14. abbeeey
    Cupcake Apr 7, 2021


    #34
    RamKishoreKannan likes this.
  15. Maxjain1008
    Cupcake Apr 7, 2021

    Maxjain1008 , via OnePlus Nord , Apr 7, 2021 :
    Hi one plus team
    Been recently facing slow charging issues with my one plus nord.
    Earlier where it took 45-50 mins for a full charge,
    Now it is taking 100+ minites for a full charge.

    Earlier where i used to charge it for 10-15 mins , battery boosted to 30-40 % whereas now its increases 1% in 1 minute.

    Post plugging it shows as WARP CHARGING although i can confirm THIS IS NOT THE CASE AT ALL.

    Fix this ASAP.
    It is the reason i choose OnePlus over other brands.
     

    #35
    RamKishoreKannan likes this.
  16. thechangingtime
    Honeycomb Apr 7, 2021

    thechangingtime , Apr 7, 2021 :
    Do you have optimized charging turned on? It is by default enabled, so you can go to settings -> battery -> turn off optimized charging and see if that will help.
     

    #36

  17. #37

  18. #38
  19. manosdias
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 8, 2021


    #39
  20. VishalsOnePlus
    Cupcake Apr 8, 2021

    VishalsOnePlus , via OnePlus Nord , Apr 8, 2021 :
    all the applications are closing automatically and throwing on home screen, never faced this issue before receiving the new update which was in March 21 , kindly look into it
     

    #40
    rajaneesh0405@gm likes this.