After upgrade Oxygen Os 3.0.2 MM, While receiving Calls ringtone not working...

1. SeanPlus
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 22, 2016

2. Aruncs6196
    Cupcake Jun 23, 2016

Aruncs6196 , Jun 23, 2016 :
    Even I had similar problem, like few people suggested I put my push notification to priority and then restarted, switched it back to all notification.
    Now ringtone sound can be heard but not sure whether this is a permanent solution. Oneplus 3 has to update this asap

3. Etaniel
    Froyo Jun 23, 2016

Etaniel , Jun 23, 2016 :
    How about instead of trying to fix this ourselfs and deal with temporary solutions we get our moderators working and or somene from the community to post a bug report of some sord so that OnePlus developers are noted and get working on a hotfix asap!?

chzetzl likes this.
  4. chzetzl
    Honeycomb Jun 23, 2016

chzetzl , Jun 23, 2016 :
    That's the problem of having too much fanboys here. This is not a bug, it's a feature. Finally you don't get disturbed anymore from any calls or messages, mails.....
    THANK YOU ONEPLUS.

5. CitizenBlue
    Eclair Jun 25, 2016

CitizenBlue , Jun 25, 2016 :
    Seriously though, have been scouring these forums and a lot of people seem to have the same issue. A phone without a ringtone IS WORTHLESS guys. One plus, we've spent a lot of money on your product, this is my second oneplus phone, but why is it samsung doesn't have these issues :\ Seriously fix or patch your phone :(

6. timcorbeel
    Cupcake Jun 25, 2016

timcorbeel , Jun 25, 2016 :
    Same issue with my OPT and 3.0.2

No sound when I receive a call.

Sliding the alert slider to "mute" and then to "all notifications" works for me. No reboot necessary.

Just checked and after every reboot I'll need to do this again.
    It sucks big time, but I'm happy I found a temporary fix in this thread.

Fix the damn phone...
    After a dead home button, now this... :angry:

CitizenBlue likes this.
  7. aniketh2109
    Cupcake Jun 26, 2016

aniketh2109 , Jun 26, 2016 :
    Same problem on my oneplus 3 oxygen os 3.1.2 and there are many other issues as well .I'm experiencing lag in some games as well. eg. clash royale, real racing 3,etc. oneplus please fix these issues !!!!!!!!!!

8. caesarb
    Cupcake Jun 26, 2016

caesarb , Jun 26, 2016 :
    Is the last time when I buy something from a Chinese company. They have no respect for clients. This bug is not acceptabile.

9. Alisch
    Cupcake Jun 26, 2016

Alisch , Jun 26, 2016 :
    I think I have found a solution.
    Put the 'notification slider' all the way up to 'silent'.
    Call yourself from another number.
    Put the 'notification slider' all the way down to 'all notifications'
    That fixed it for me and a friend who had the same issue.

Hope this helps to solve this annoying bug

10. Alisch
    Cupcake Jun 26, 2016

Alisch , Jun 26, 2016 :

11. abhinav0131
    Eclair Jun 28, 2016

abhinav0131 , Jun 28, 2016 :
    I have tried all the hacks, none of them is permanent...
    @moderators...please could someone at the very least acknowledge that this is a problem and give us some timeline by which this can be resolved? Feels like the customers were test cases.
    Now I really feel I should have gone for the new nexus instead of OP2 :(

chzetzl likes this.
  12. CitizenBlue
    Eclair Jun 28, 2016

CitizenBlue , Jun 28, 2016 :
    I've got it kinda working, It rings for anyone in my contacts (or not in them) without a custom ringtone. If I previously had a custom ringtone for them it simply doesn't ring. The othe issue is I cant seem to find where I would set the ringtone D:

13. CitizenBlue
    Eclair Jun 28, 2016

I think its time to switch back to cyanogen mod for now. at least their mod worked. Am thinking no more oneplus's after this too.

14. saran481
    Cupcake Jun 28, 2016

saran481 , Jun 28, 2016 :
    ringtone is not working after updating.i have tried like putting alert slider into silent mode and restarting.....,its working only sometime after that again problem not resolved .......,and cleared cache also well but also not resolved.......is there any solution for this bug pls guide me............or we have wait until oneplus release update for this????

15. peo
    Eclair Jun 28, 2016

peo , Jun 28, 2016 :
    Wow, I thought it was just few people having that issue but looks like it's big.
    I rooted my phone after experiencing this problem, loaded PA mod and it's working fine.
    Hope it will be resolved quickly...

16. CitizenBlue
    Eclair Jun 28, 2016

Looks like we're gonna hafta wait and with as little attention that this had gotten from oneplus, it may be a while...

17. CitizenBlue
    Eclair Jun 30, 2016

CitizenBlue , Jun 30, 2016 :
    I resolved this issue last night. Tired of waiting for the busy fellows at one plus (I'm assuming they're busy because they've been very absent from this thread) I unlocked the oneplus 2 (they kindly give you directions on how to do this) and installed Cyanogenmod 13 on it. Lo and behold my ringer works again. It sucks that I had to move away from oxygen OS to make THEIR PRODUCT WORK in the first place.

ONEPLUS, GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER. THIS KIND OF SERVICE IS NOT MAKING YOU ANY FANS, IN FACT YOU JUST LOST ONE. I WONT BUY ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR PHONES.

wollekw likes this.
  18. ronek
    Froyo Jul 11, 2016

19. CitizenBlue
    Eclair Jul 11, 2016

CitizenBlue , Jul 11, 2016 :
    Switch to cyanogenmod 13, it works. I havent had an issue with the phone since I made the swap :(

20. senkuttuvan
    Cupcake Jul 11, 2016

senkuttuvan , Jul 11, 2016 :
    Thank you very much ALISCH