Ageism at OP? via OnePlus 3T

1. keithgpowell
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 28, 2020

keithgpowell , via OnePlus 3T , Jul 28, 2020 :
    You've all noticed the new option in the Community app?
    It's labelled "Feedback". Look at the logo. I know we're all into MFL GBT+, whatever, but where are you Woke and Politically Correcters? Wake up! Not a wrinkly, grey haired, balding, bald icon in sight. To me, the logo only shows people's under 20 years old and doesn't appear to include all ethnicities? GOM![e]1f474[/e][e]1f475[/e]

Last edited: Jul 28, 2020

drl431 likes this.
  2. shubhamsingh55
    Honeycomb Jul 28, 2020

puccellino likes this.
  3. keithgpowell

Yup! But I'm on a very short lease from the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics says my Oncologists, but they said that 10years ago[e]1f474[/e]

4. Mr. BG
    Community Hero 2020 Jul 28, 2020

Mr. BG , Jul 28, 2020 :
    Oh yeah, this community has always been as inclusive as it gets.

We even have patience with semi intellectualism and knowitalls with annoying avatars making very redundant threads.

That being said, kindly shut it, you give us old farts a bad name.:rolleyes:

keithgpowell and drl431 like this.
  5. keithgpowell

Oh yeah! And have a look at Weekly Update 345. And these Updates are getting more boring as time goes by. I mean, I can enjoy watching paint dry and let grass grow under my feet, but reading 345, I almost died in my sleep from boredom. What was even more boring were the comments and replies. For god's sake, if you like a post, just tick the box. 345 reminded me of those monthly company magazines where you could see executives and sales people enjoying drinks, dinners and awards, whilst the ordinary Joe's slaved away on the shop floor.

Apologies for the avatar, but I couldn't find one of Fred Engels. Avatars are meant to be boringly cryptic - egotistic.

Talking about us old farts, did you hear the one by Billy Connolly. His old dad passing on some advice
    "Son, when you get to my age, never give up the chance to take a piss and never trust a fart". True - how very true.

I don't give a meh![e]1f609[/e]

6. shubhamsingh55
    Honeycomb Jul 30, 2020

shubhamsingh55 , Jul 30, 2020 :
    Is it necessary to wright thermodynamics and oncologists in CAPS??

7. keithgpowell
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 30, 2020

8. Mr. BG
    Community Hero 2020 Jul 31, 2020

9. keithgpowell
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 1, 2020